HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soxplosion

Guest hotsoxchick1
I KNEW Brando reminded me of someone!! Its boy George!!!!    :lol:

omfg you are too young to remember the boy toy............geez us........all of you are.. and what the hell is roman doing listening to white snake???? david coverdale or whatever his name is went out with the big hair bands a long time ago.... now days hes fat balding and old lookin.. something to be said for doing all those drugs and booze huh........... :D

omfg you are too young to remember the boy toy............geez us........all of you are.. and what the hell is roman doing listening to white snake???? david coverdale or whatever his name is went out with the big hair bands a long time ago.... now days hes fat balding and old lookin.. something to be said for doing all those drugs and booze huh........... :D

HSC, look around at the current music scene. It's almost, if not more s***ty than the old 80s hair metal bands.

I mean, we have Metallica suing individual kids over mp3's. We have a bunch of no talent assclown bands like N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, O-Town, DreamStreet, etc. etc. etc. etc. out marketing their asses off all over MTv and all of them together couldn't make and original tune to save their lives. And don't forget Satan's s*** like Avril Levigne, et al.

As if Indie s*** is any better!!!  :rolleyes:

Actually Alkaline Trio (Chicago band), The Ataris, Nerf Herder, The Get Up Kids, River City Rebels, Against All Authority, Propagandhi, Randy, etc. etc. etc. are much better in my opinion.

But please, Heather try to sucker me into an argument again. /3 steps ahead.

HSC, look around at the current music scene.  It's almost, if not more s***ty than the old 80s hair metal bands. 

I mean, we have Metallica suing individual kids over mp3's.  We have a bunch of no talent assclown bands like N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, O-Town, DreamStreet, etc. etc. etc. etc. out marketing their asses off all over MTv and all of them together couldn't make and original tune to save their lives.  And don't forget Satan's s*** like Avril Levigne, et al.

Sing it brother!!!! :bringit

OK.. I'm going to just go ahead and admit this. Last Sunday we went to see Skid Row, Vince Neil, and Poison at Tweeter. Missed most of Skid so I can't comment, Vince was great and sang everything but "Smokin in the boys room".. but Poison... OMG! Brett Michaels is in the best shape of his life. The guy was jumping around on stage like a 20 year old. And the music... yeah, it's 10+ years old.. but those were some good times and the words came right back to me. "Something to Believe In" he dedicated to the troops, and "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" had every lighter in the place lit. We got the tickets for free and went totally as a joke to people watch. But I really did enjoy the show.

Ok.. go ahead and laugh now. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

sorry i cant laugh.... not at that anyhow steff... but that sig now thats a different story.. each time i see it all i can hear is maury sayin gosh damn that steff is dooable lol................actually wanna know something just as bad... last september at our towns local fest... i actually sat and talked to robin zander of cheap trick for about an hour before they took the stage.... wanna talk about feeling old.....lol........"I want you, to want me"... and the "dream police".......omg ..... lmao.......... :rolleyes:

Actually Alkaline Trio (Chicago band), The Ataris, Nerf Herder, The Get Up Kids, River City Rebels, Against All Authority, Propagandhi, Randy, etc. etc. etc. are much better in my opinion.

But please, Heather try to sucker me into an argument again.  /3 steps ahead.

I'll give you alk3, and most of the other ones I've heard of but don't listen to, but I take exception with the Ataris. Ugh what a pile of crap they are. Their only hook when they were on Fat Wreck was that they played fast so you didn't mind the whining so much. Now that they're on Columbia they've slowed down their songs and simplified the lyrics, now with more whining. Blech.

sorry i cant laugh.... not at that anyhow steff... but that sig now thats a different story.. each time i see it all i can hear is maury sayin gosh damn that steff is dooable lol.........

I wish there was tape of that.... He must have been lit up like the 4th of July!! He was well on his way in the parking lot. I got him all riled up talking about the old softball teams. ;)

OK.. I'm going to just go ahead and admit this. Last Sunday we went to see Skid Row, Vince Neil, and Poison at Tweeter. Missed most of Skid so I can't comment, Vince was great and sang everything but "Smokin in the boys room".. but Poison... OMG! Brett Michaels is in the best shape of his life. The guy was jumping around on stage like a 20 year old. And the music... yeah, it's 10+ years old.. but those were some good times and the words came right back to me. "Something to Believe In" he dedicated to the troops, and "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" had every lighter in the place lit. We got the tickets for free and went totally as a joke to people watch. But I really did enjoy the show.

Ok.. go ahead and laugh now.  :P

OK :lol: :D :P :) :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wish there was tape of that.... He must have been lit up like the 4th of July!! He was well on his way in the parking lot. I got him all riled up talking about the old softball teams.  ;)

seen goodfellas right???? the movie..... now just picture maury tellin ray liottas charactor, f*** him f*** that cigarette hijacking hoodlum i want my money...remember that part... now put in that steff... gosh damn shes dooable... dooable... yea shes f***in dooable......that was pretty much how it went..... :D

I mean, we have Metallica suing individual kids over mp3's.

I can't stand Lars and have been known to dabble in eMule a bit myself...but, common, these are not little sample songs we are talking about- I know people who are dowloading music by 10000s of track that they otherwise would have to shell out money for. All that "fair use" and" public domain" and "music indu is already rich enough, it hurts noone" arguement crap is tenuous at best and horribly and patheticly self-entitled/dishonest at worst...I may have a certain healthy contempt for capitalist sharks like Tommy Mottola or NCync management team, but lets' get real about who it is comitting a crime (however mild) here, K? Get over yourself and your silly dogma for once and start being objective.

We have a bunch of no talent assclown bands like N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, O-Town, DreamStreet, etc. etc. etc. etc. out marketing their asses off all over MTv and all of them together couldn't make and original tune to save their lives.

This comes from an ex-elitist aesthete keep in mind

...THERE.IS.NOTHING.WRONG.WITH.OVERPRODUCED.GROOVY.CLUB.MUSIC. Stop hating on it, we kids just wanna have fun, old cranks like you should suck a nut. Not everything is (or should) be Mozart-Beatles and 90% of everything is crap as the saying goes, but so what? What makes you such a taste authority anyway?

Rinse and repeat.

And don't forget Satan's s*** like Avril Levigne, et al.

What you mean you don't particularly care for "My orange vest is so punk RAWK, get a load of me! I drew some wicked tatts on today! Aren't I hardcore...Sex Pistols who??" poseur shtick?

Mallcore McRatface will be disappointed.