HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soxplosion

This comes from an ex-elitist aesthete keep in mind

...THERE.IS.NOTHING.WRONG.WITH.OVERPRODUCED.GROOVY.CLUB.MUSIC. Stop hating on it, we kids just wanna have fun, old cranks like you should suck a nut. Not everything is (or should) be Mozart-Beatles and 90% of everything is crap as the saying goes, but so what? What makes you such a taste authority anyway?

Rinse and repeat.

Brando has a point, of sorts. I too think the music is crap. However, don't blame the bands and labels for making the music, blame the public for liking it. If there wasn't such a demand for it, there wouldn't be so many s***ty boy bands. If they stopped making the music purely on principle, someone else would just come along and make it. It's awful music, but smart business, considering how quickly and cheaply they can pump out the albums.

Brando has a point, of sorts. I too think the music is crap. However, don't blame the bands and labels for making the music, blame the public for liking it. If there wasn't such a demand for it, there wouldn't be so many s***ty boy bands. If they stopped making the music purely on principle, someone else would just come along and make it. It's awful music, but smart business, considering how quickly and cheaply they can pump out the albums.

It wasn't my point.

Boy bands are responsible for MJ, Timberlake and Robbie Williams, all of who are fun to dance to. Lay off.

Guest hotsoxchick1

good gosh what ever happened to cc music factory? thats dance music......vanilla ice, bobbie brown, mc hammer.... those were the days........ :rolleyes:

vanilla ice, bobbie brown, mc hammer.... those were the days........

Both MJ and Justin T. have more (danceable music) talent and charisma in their left underdeveloped nut than those 3 wannabes combined.

Can't touch my prerogative, so drop that zero and get wit da hero...my ass!

It wasn't my point. 

Boy bands are responsible for MJ, Timberlake and Robbie Williams, all of who are fun to dance to.  Lay off.

I didn't say it was your point, which is why i said "of sorts." It was more that you were proving my point.

But if you like dancing to fruity music that's fine.

I didn't say it was your point, which is why i said "of sorts." It was more that you were proving my point.

And a radical point it was...shooting boybands in the barrel, niiiice.

But if you like dancing to fruity music that's fine.

I like dancing to all sorts of music, "fruity" kind including...Are you going all passive-aggressive on me now?