NO FUCKIN WAY

witesoxfan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If we give some run support to Jon G he cn pitch without pressure. In the last games that he has pitched, he has done very well with the score tight.

Garland is a headcase. Some nights he looks like that ace he's been billed as, the other time he can't throw a strike.

We have gotten the former so far tonight.

Let's hope we see the latter in about 11 months. :headbang

Will he even be here in 11 months? Never know with these clowns.

I don't know.

I wish I could tell you, but I don't think there is such a thing as something that you can say is right about this organization.

One day, some fans are declaring them world champions(like in the offseason), and a month later, you want to f***ing kill every last one of them. Then Ken Rosenthal writes an article about them that rips them apart, and they do....well....this. Garland has shutout the best offense in the majors through 6 innings.

You wonder why we don't have many casual fans attend the games. Jeezus f***ing christ.

We have gotten the former so far tonight.

Let's hope we see the latter in about 11 months. :headbang

Will he even be here in 11 months? Never know with these clowns.

I don't know.

I wish I could tell you, but I don't think there is such a thing as something that you can say is right about this organization.

One day, some fans are declaring them world champions(like in the offseason), and a month later, you want to f***ing kill every last one of them. Then Ken Rosenthal writes an article about them that rips them apart, and they do....well....this. Garland has shutout the best offense in the majors through 6 innings.

You wonder why we don't have many casual fans attend the games. Jeezus f***ing christ.

Casual fans are not going to pay good money to see a boring, incompetent, lifeless ball club.

Through 7 innings and Garland is throwing a shut out. No walks either WOW!

Frank gets a cluitch hit. I agree that Frank should play first starting in Cleveland and let PK sit and talk with Walker for awhile and get his head straight.

Still a couple innings to go, but after all the talk about trading Jon (including me) and the kid does this!!!

I said it before you just can't get a read on these guys.