NO FUCKIN WAY

witesoxfan

Miles is a 2Bman, not a SS.  And I don't even want to try DJ at SS.  We'd have Royce Clayton defensively all over again.

DJ plays defense much better than Jose. Jose's time with the Sox is over...we need a real SS.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ plays defense much better than Jose. Jose's time with the Sox is over...we need a real SS.

Oh no....Jimenez is nothing compared to Valentin defensively....both good and bad. DJs glove is OK....but he has no range, and he doesn't have a great arm.

If we have a combo of Jimenez-Miles up the middle....teams would kill us.

Oh no....Jimenez is nothing compared to Valentin defensively....both good and bad.  DJs glove is OK....but he has no range, and he doesn't have a great arm.

They would play worst than Jose is playing...i dont think so.

Oh no....Jimenez is nothing compared to Valentin defensively....both good and bad.  DJs glove is OK....but he has no range, and he doesn't have a great arm.

Stick to soccer, Rafa, K?

Oley, Oley, Ole, Oley....

This guys love Jose and his dick...i dont know why??? Jose is sucking offensevelly and defensevelly.

You'll either just have to take my word for it, or ask around.

See what people say....ask them if a combo of Valentin-Jimenez or Jimenez-Miles looks better.

This has been a great 9th inning. 3 huge runs added to the scoreboard on great hitting by Jimenez and Carlos. Now hopefully JM will send Jon out for the 9th to at least try for the shutout. He deserves that much with a 5 run lead. He only has 98 pitches through 8. Just keep him on a short leash.

See what people say....ask them if a combo of Valentin-Jimenez or Jimenez-Miles looks better.

IMO, DJ in SS and Miles in 2B. Jose has give too much game away...

This has been a great 9th inning.  3 huge runs added to the scoreboard on great hitting by Jimenez and Carlos.  Now hopefully JM will send Jon out for the 9th to at least try for the shutout.  He deserves that much with a 5 run lead.  He only has 98 pitches through 8.  Just keep him on a short leash.

I agre. Let him at least try and finish. He deserves it. If he gets the shutout by himself think what it will do for his confidence.

I haven't seen enough of Miles defensively, but there is a reason they moved Jimenez to 2B.

This guys love Jose and his dick...i dont know why??? Jose is sucking offensevelly and defensevelly.

Don't be an asshole....I like Jose as a player because of his range and what he helped us do in 2000. He is a SS with power. Of course I don't like him at the plate now....anyone that does is goddamn clueless. You find me a SS with 25 homer power that doesn't strike out 180 times, and I bet that he costs more than $5 mill.

I was trying to be nice, but saying I like "Jose and his dick" is getting personal. I could say something about you liking "D'Angelo Jimenez and his dick", but I will not. I am mature enough not to resort to personal attacks.

I could also say soccer is for dweebs....but I do not. Why? Because I am mature enough to respect your opinion on soccer. I personally do not like soccer....but I'm not attacking you, am I?

Don't be an asshole....I like Jose as a player because of his range and what he helped us do in 2000. He is a SS with power. Of course I don't like him at the plate now....anyone that does is goddamn clueless. You find me a SS with 25 homer power that doesn't strike out 180 times, and I bet that he costs more than $5 mill.

I was trying to be nice, but saying I like "Jose and his dick" is getting personal. I could say something about you liking "D'Angelo Jimenez and his dick", but I will not. I am mature enough not to resort to personal attacks.

I could also say soccer is for dweebs....but I do not. Why? Because I am mature enough to respect your opinion on soccer. I personally do not like soccer....but I'm not attacking you, am I?

Amen. No need to be personal. Keep it clean.

I haven't seen enough of Miles defensively, but there is a reason they moved Jimenez to 2B.

We haven't seen much of Jiminez at SS. I assumed he was at 2b because Jose had SS. I think we'll see DJ at SS next season.

of course as this debate rages, Valentin makes the third out of the 9th inning

way to go Jose!

I am with our Man in Brazil. Jose contributed in 2000. That was forever ago. Give the man a gold watch and let's get a shortstop. And I am sure Jose will never lack for a blow job the rest of his life :lol: :bringit :cheers :headbang :ph34r: :P

Sorry man, it was not for you... ;)