NO FUCKIN WAY

witesoxfan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agre. Let him at least try and finish. He deserves it. If he gets the shutout by himself think what it will do for his confidence.

Well JM brings in Koch. OK! maybe the 6-run inning was too long of a wait and Jon tightened up or something. I wonder if those 6 were our biggest inning this year? I can't remember it's been so long ago.

Oh no....Jimenez is nothing compared to Valentin defensively....both good and bad.  DJs glove is OK....but he has no range, and he doesn't have a great arm.

If we have a combo of Jimenez-Miles up the middle....teams would kill us.

They would play worst than Jose is playing...i dont think so.

Stick to soccer, Rafa, K?

Oley, Oley, Ole, Oley....

This guys love Jose and his dick...i dont know why??? Jose is sucking offensevelly and defensevelly.

Why you little prick, did you just call me a honckey?!

They fight crime.

Well JM brings in Koch. OK! maybe the 6-run inning was too long of a wait and Jon tightened up or something. I wonder if those 6 were our biggest inning this year? I can't remember it's been so long ago.

Let JG go to the bench knowing he pitched 8 shut out innings against the hottest hitting team in MLB.. He'll sleep well tonight.

Let JG go to the bench knowing he pitched 8 shut out innings against the hottest hitting team in MLB.. He'll sleep well tonight.

:D JM should leave him for this game he was awesome. Jon keeps this for us ok??

Koch had to tease us a little in the 9th and then 1-2-3 and it's a Sox Winner. Garland was great and we got offense besides.

That score is very misleading.

The game was 2-0 for half of it and 0-0 for the other half. That 8-0 score was there for only 1.2 innings.

The game was 2-0 for half of it and 0-0 for the other half.  That 8-0 score was there for only 1.2 innings.

It was great to see a little offense today??? :)

They just teased you.

I promise tomorrow, there will be a very good pitcher's duel. Though it looks good....it really isn't. This team, when hot, has big innings. That is why we get into funks like this....because when you flat out don't get the big inning, you aren't going to get many runs.

I'll try to make a prediction for the final score of tomorrow's game....

3-2, White Sox win. We'll see if I'm right.

The game was 2-0 for half of it and 0-0 for the other half.  That 8-0 score was there for only 1.2 innings.

It was great to see a little offense today??? :)

They just teased you.

I promise tomorrow, there will be a very good pitcher's duel. Though it looks good....it really isn't. This team, when hot, has big innings. That is why we get into funks like this....because when you flat out don't get the big inning, you aren't going to get many runs.

I'll try to make a prediction for the final score of tomorrow's game....

3-2, White Sox win. We'll see if I'm right.

If it's a W, it's OK to me.

Oh no....Jimenez is nothing compared to Valentin defensively....both good and bad.  DJs glove is OK....but he has no range, and he doesn't have a great arm.

If we have a combo of Jimenez-Miles up the middle....teams would kill us.

They would play worst than Jose is playing...i dont think so.

Stick to soccer, Rafa, K?

Oley, Oley, Ole, Oley....

This guys love Jose and his dick...i dont know why??? Jose is sucking offensevelly and defensevelly.

Geezus... board rage :huh: