The official 24 thread

Jimbo's Drinker

I think the people shown were Jack, Kim, Kim's theRapist, Audrey, Chloe, Bill, and Po-Ta-Tos.

There's no way Jack will die. Kim has only been back for one episode, so it's too early for her to die. Jack still has to get back with Audrey, so she won't die. Edgar just died, so I don't think Chloe would die too.

So we're left with theRapist (who Jack might kill because he's a douche), Po-Ta-Tos (who has nothing left to contribute to the show), and Bill (who is a CTU leader not named Jack or Tony).

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 05:24 PM)
I remember there were 3 safe areas.  One was the big conference room most of the people are in.  One was some medical area that I assume Tony and Henderson are in.  I think the third was just some offices, but it could be the place Potatoes was locked up.

We actually did see Tony and Henderson after the gas went off...and yes there was a 3rd...just wondering if we actually saw him in there or not. Seems you didn't either.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 05:35 PM)
Am I an episode behind or something.  Why the hell did I just read this thread.  I just watched the one where they try to release the gas in the hospital.

There were 2 on last night. The hospital was the first of the 2. The second...well maybe this thread should have a "Spoilers" mark on it.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 02:04 AM)
Wow what a show tonight....

SPOILER alert if you did not see the latest one.

IS Tony dead?

I believe he did die. It was definately slow, but the last five minutes were intense. Who else thought that Lynn and the guard was going to live after the guard said, "I'm OK." I thought that was cruel.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 08:50 AM)
I believe he did die.  It was definately slow, but the last five minutes were intense.  Who else thought that Lynn and the guard was going to live after the guard said, "I'm OK."  I thought that was cruel.

2 things about Tony, was she shot with the same things they were giving Robocop. If so, doesnt that stuff not kill you. Did Tony not get a silent count???

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 09:54 AM)
2 things about Tony, was she shot with the same things they were giving Robocop.  If so, doesnt that stuff not kill you.  Did Tony not get a silent count???

I agree. He was on the show longer than Edgar. But maybe Robocop did that to him just to escape. He had a lot more s*** in him and that final dosage would kill him. Tony just had that one injection. So I'm not sure whether or not he died or not.