Fox News loves Boobies.

Rex Kickass

This just makes me laugh. Media matters goes frame by frame on their Oscar coverage.

MM is trying to make a big deal out of nothing, but I think its funny that when their lower third gets in the way of cleavage that it just magically disappears. In fact, I might even watch Fox next time there's an awards show now.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603070010

No wonder Fox is the #1 cable news network. ;)

Women reporting from the Oscars in dresses is significantly less risque' than the content of Nip-Tuck or Desperate Housewives, so I don't see what MM's point is (other than that they don't like conservative news channels).

QUOTE(WCSox @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 02:29 PM)
No wonder Fox is the #1 cable news network.  ;)

Women reporting from the Oscars in dresses is significantly less risque' than the content of Nip-Tuck or Desperate Housewives, so I don't see what MM's point is (other than that they don't like conservative news channels).

I dunno. Other than to basically ridicule news networks for doing stupid stuff like this (and it is stupid).

I still find the whole thing funny. As much as I don't like what Fox News is doing to media in general (and I don't mean in an ideological sense - but more in a 'way the content is presented' sense), at least they have a sense of humor about things.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 08:18 PM)
I dunno. Other than to basically ridicule news networks for doing stupid stuff like this (and it is stupid).

I still find the whole thing funny. As much as I don't like what Fox News is doing to media in general (and I don't mean in an ideological sense - but more in a 'way the content is presented' sense), at least they have a sense of humor about things.

fox has too many "argument" shows that are terrible for america. That's my biggest gripe. Their actual news content i have no qualms with.