did anyone else hear on espn sunday how they blame everythin

Cy Young Porzio

i could not believe that it was such bs. I mean c'mon, offense is a two wat street and the running game doesnt have to get the passnig game going, it can be vise versa also. and then they say that also causes the defense to be out on the field too long which is true but the run game does not take full responsibiltiy of that. This is a team game and what was said just really ticked me off, who knows all that pressure may be why thomas isnt doing good although i somewhat doubt espn influences him too much.

I didn't hear that, but I know we are the laughin stock of the league. I hear tons of columnist come on and they really believe we are the worse team in football right now.

I can't really disagree with them. For Pete Sake the f***ing Vikings. They suck on defense and we couldn't do s***.

Right now our problem is everything. The running game sucks, namely cause the oline sucks, but also due to Thomas. Passing game sucks cause the qb's are hurt and only decent, plus John Shoop is an incompetent bum.

Defensively, man oh man. They are freakin horrible. Can Someone stop the run or the pass, or can we at least hit the frikkin qb. I know we are injured but stop making excuses and just lay it all out.

On a sidenote, your gonna be down this weekend right? We got to see the Bears kick the crap out of the Iggles. Freakin Iggles.

I was never really sold on Anthony Thomas being a dominating RB. I've always seen him as being a product of that great Michigan O-Line, and then a solid line with the Bears last year.

Of course, that's true of any runner. Stick them behind any All-Pro line and watch the yards stack up, however, I never thought that Thomas was as good as his inflated stats suggest. He is an average RB, at best.

Originally posted by doubleM23

Of course, that's true of any runner.  Stick them behind any All-Pro line and watch the yards stack up, however, I never thought that Thomas was as good as his inflated stats suggest.  He is an average RB, at best.

Not Barry Sanders. The majority of his yards were with s*** offenses and defenses. He could have been the best in the game if he didn't retire so soon.