IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the butt by a girl ya dont know......IS that a good sign????.....AND this is acutlly somthing serious, no joke :headbang

BE GOOD

No. It means shes a horny young girl.

IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the butt by a girl ya dont know......IS that a good sign????.....AND this is acutlly somthing serious, no joke :headbang

BE GOOD

That answer just asks another question:

Is getting patted on the ass by a horny young girl a bad thing???

I think the answer to both questions depends on a few things:

1. Where were you when the ass-pat occured? Was it just out of the blue, like at the store or church? That's a bad thing. :nono

At a club or sporting event, that might be a little more "acceptable" for some reason. :headbang

2. What did the ass-patter look like? If a hot chick grabs you, then it's a good thing. :headbang :bringit

If she looks like Rosie O'Donnell, then HANDS OFF MY CRAPPER, YOU GIANT BEAR!!! :o :o :o :nono

And of course, if you're married, you better just leave that whole thing alone!!! Once you're married, "YO ASS BELONG TO SOMEBODY!!!"

Guest hotsoxchick1

BE GOOD

lol most likely so..........

Man I gotta grab some butt and boobs...teen wonders...ahhh

Thats ok really wsf. Just make sure when you do it, you dont like assault her. Youll look really desperate and dumb if shes standing with all her friends and you grab some titties and run away. Heck, do it right, maybe shell like it and things could happen. Do it wrong youll be the school joke...

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wish the Sox were winning so we wouldn't have to resort to conversations like these.

perv you love it and you know it lol..... ;)

Just make sure when you do it, you dont like assault her. Youll look really desperate and dumb if shes standing with all her friends and you grab some titties and run away. Heck, do it right, maybe shell like it and things could happen

ahh insiteful advise from" the hit and run" master himself.........lmao...... you guys crack me up... just wait when you get older .. that then becomes assult ........and is punishable by prison time.... lol enjoy your youth now....... ;)

ahh insiteful advise from" the hit and run" master himself.........lmao...... you guys crack me up... just wait when you get older .. that then becomes assult ........and is punishable by prison time.... lol enjoy your youth now....... ;)

I better start hitting and runnin mo' often! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
The butt isnt the place id prefer to be squeezed. ;)

lol...... but ill be willing to bet it gets you going........ :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

why should a persons hotness always factor into the equaition????? geez us........hotness is in the eye of the beholder... whats hot for you may not be hot for someone else............why not just say hey if its what you want then go for it...........quit being so superficial..........

why should a persons hotness always factor into the equaition????? geez  us........hotness is in the eye of the beholder... whats hot for you may not be hot for someone else............why not just say hey if its what you want then go for it...........quit being so superficial..........

I gotta know if BH thinks shes hot. If shes ugly he shouldnt be taking it as some kind of compliment. If she is, go for it! :headbang :headbang