IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

Guest hotsoxchick1
:lol: omfg i go away for a little while to relax and enjoy myself and look at what i come back to.... steff being dooable and me and ian having an affair.. geez us whats next? bmr and brando huggin and makin friends??? heaven help us we have nothing better to do when the sox suck so badly but talk about s*** like this.... and your right steff.. the s*** was deep in here .. glad i put on the waders before i went too far into this thread.........lol lol lol................. :D :lol: ;)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: omfg i go away for a little while to relax and enjoy myself and look at what i come back to.... steff being dooable and me and ian having an affair.. geez us whats next? bmr and brando huggin and makin friends??? heaven help us we have nothing better to do when the sox suck so badly but talk about s*** like this.... and your right steff.. the s*** was deep in here .. glad i put on the waders before i went too far into this thread.........lol lol lol................. :D  :lol:  ;)

Me and Brando are TIGHT. :rolleyes:

You should teach a course on how to pad message board post totals..It seems like you can get 50 posts a day with no effort what so ever, and its like a freakin chore for me to get 10 posts a day...

I guess i could just post one or two word posts like, "Yeah, I agree" or "Yep, he sucks"

:lol:

Sounds good.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And here, my average post per day total is still higher than his...

but youll never catch up to me .............. :D i am the master............... :headbang

Gash, you dont even know what spam is. Neither does showtime. At mlb.com, I once posted 752 posts in a span of two weeks. I am the true King of Spam...

Your a sick, sick man :bang :lol:

and the most posts I ever posted in a short amount of time, is 1100 in about a 2 month span over at WSI..but that was the very first two months I was there back in late 2001..not so obsessed as you were :lol:

I find the whole thing very.....feh :lolhitting

but youll never catch up to me .............. :D  i am the master............... :headbang

Don't worry, I'll catch you. :D next week, I'm gonna spend 24 hours straight here just posting nonsense s*** and like "Yep"....."I agree" "Go to Hell" "I am to a man!"

My goal is 500 posts in one day! :lol:

at least I can hold some kind of record here for most posts in a day.. :headbang (no one has 500 posts in one day here, do they?)

lol Kings of Spam my ass.  On ESPN I had about 11K posts in about 10 months.  And I am even averaging 35 posts a day here. :o

Actually all that is, is sad. ;)

How is the Blue chip? I used to go there a lot......

IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the butt by a girl ya dont know......IS that a good sign????.....AND this is acutlly somthing serious, no joke :headbang

BE GOOD

Times sure have changed since I was your age, which was of course in Medieval times. Not only was nobody grabbing my butt, I thought twice about grabbing some young ladys rear end. It usually meant a quick sock in the jaw. Of course if you were going "steady" and promised eventual marriage then something might be worked out.

If girls got orgasm's that easily, it would be very easy to keep women happy... ;)

Woman: "I'm pissed as hell. I'm going through PMS right now, under a lot of stress, I just wrecked the car, I poked my eye doing makeup, my boss fired me again, and the house looks like s***."

Man: "Well then, let me grab your boobs and your ass. That will make you feel better."

lol Kings of Spam my ass.  On ESPN I had about 11K posts in about 10 months.  And I am even averaging 35 posts a day here. :o

Actually all that is, is sad. ;)

How is the Blue chip? I used to go there a lot......

Personally I always thought it was a dump, but that is just IMO. But the area is SOOO much better than it was 10-15 years ago when it was all projects. There are a lot better things to do in MC.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey, I think I had more posts at mlb than you did. And if I didnt I was sure as heck bound to catch up. With all the names I had Im probably the all time leader at mlb.com. Im a legend!

:D your a legend in your own mind.. you never had more posts there than i did and you wont here.. give it up boy..........i am the master.,......... ;)