IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

Every time Im feeling happy, I come here and you say something to ruin it. Thanks. ;)

Happiness for me would be being in Hawaii with the girl of my dreams, and to be a Marine officer of course. Thats actually a reachable dream and someday I hope I have the chance to fulfill it...

Temporary. I want to meet someone who is truly happy, always happy, and ask them how they do it. That my friends is the secret of life.

Lets not talk about this. It is really a gloomy subject. I like all the stuff about butt grabbing more... :D

:headbang k

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If girls got orgasm's that easily, it would be very easy to keep women happy... ;)

Woman: "I'm pissed as hell. I'm going through PMS right now, under a lot of stress, I just wrecked the car, I poked my eye doing makeup, my boss fired me again, and the house looks like s***."

Man: "Well then, let me grab your boobs and your ass. That will make you feel better."

another highly doubtful situation.....lol but nice try i wanna be there when some chick says this to you and see what happens to you when you grab her ass.......i guarentee ya youll be walkin into a hospital emergecy room.......... :D :lol:

Yeah I realize that. It was meant to be a joke.

Seriously though....I want a girl that is everything I want. I want her to not only look good, but I want a good personality, a good sense of humor, and all that stuff. I guess I'm picky....and apparently, they are too! :lol:

Seriously though....I want a girl that is everything I want. I want her to not only look good, but I want a good personality, a good sense of humor, and all that stuff. I guess I'm picky....and apparently, they are too!  :lol:

Yeah, it's a never ending quest to find a girl like that. I have noticed that all the girls that have a good personality and a good sense of humor are fun to be around, but unfortunately they are not all that good looking.

Then the really hot girls are usually quite mindless.

The ones that have it all usually already have boyfriends and f***buddies and all the stuff they need. Making me just that kid from chicago that talks to them in Geometry :D ...it's better than being nobody :lol:

So the quest goes on...

Ive given quite a few hotties the boot just because they had no personalities but there are a couple of girls Ive met that are kinda like the ones you describe wsf. Smart, hot and funny, not to mention nice. And then there are hot girls who when you talk to em, well, Ill just say Ive had more interesting conversations with rocks. Those types aint mean, theyre just boring...

Ive given quite a few hotties the boot just because they had no personalities but there are a couple of girls Ive met that are kinda like the ones you describe wsf. Smart, hot and funny, not to mention nice. And then there are hot girls who when you talk to em, well, Ill just say Ive had more interesting conversations with rocks. Those types aint mean, theyre just boring...

You talk to rocks? :o

:D

Nah, I'm just messing around. I mean, if I could get a girl that has everything like that....that'd be killer. I actually think that having a girl you can talk to and get to know well and just not feel weird having a conversation with is the girl you should go out with....not necessarily the girl that you can go brag to all your friends about if/when you f*** her.

And, personally, what pisses me off is how girls my age are doing s*** with upper-classmen. I swear that I could just f***ing slap them all. I don't think that a freshmen going out with a sophomore is all that bad....or a sophomore going with a junior....but when you get a freshmen with a senior....that s*** bugs me like no other. I will tell you one thing, I couldn't be that senior. It would just feel to weird being with a girl 3 years younger then me, unless I was just talking to her.

You talk to rocks?  :o

Nah, I'm just messing around.  I mean, if I could get a girl that has everything like that....that'd be killer.  I actually think that having a girl you can talk to and get to know well and just not feel weird having a conversation with is the girl you should go out with....not necessarily the girl that you can go brag to all your friends about if/when you f*** her. 

And, personally, what pisses me off is how girls my age are doing s*** with upper-classmen.  I swear that I could just f***ing slap them all.  I don't think that a freshmen going out with a sophomore is all that bad....or a sophomore going with a junior....but when you get a freshmen with a senior....that s*** bugs me like no other.  I will tell you one thing, I couldn't be that senior.  It would just feel to weird being with a girl 3 years younger then me, unless I was just talking to her.

Heck, some of my most interesting conversations have been to rocks. :lol:

You talk to rocks?  :o

Nah, I'm just messing around.  I mean, if I could get a girl that has everything like that....that'd be killer.  I actually think that having a girl you can talk to and get to know well and just not feel weird having a conversation with is the girl you should go out with....not necessarily the girl that you can go brag to all your friends about if/when you f*** her. 

And, personally, what pisses me off is how girls my age are doing s*** with upper-classmen.  I swear that I could just f***ing slap them all.  I don't think that a freshmen going out with a sophomore is all that bad....or a sophomore going with a junior....but when you get a freshmen with a senior....that s*** bugs me like no other.  I will tell you one thing, I couldn't be that senior.  It would just feel to weird being with a girl 3 years younger then me, unless I was just talking to her.

:rolleyes: Dude give it a few years. Youll see it differently.

I just got off the phone with the perfect girl, in both our views. Pretty, smart, moral (that is a good thing really, theres no braggin rights in going out with someone whos been around the block a couple of times) and shes very nice.

The only thing you wouldnt like is shes a sophomore goin out with a senior... :lol:

Really, I have no problem with people who date outside their age group. I wouldnt do it but I dont care if you do it. If ya like it like that, go for it. And seniors dating freshmen? Heck I know 40 y/o married to 25 y/o...

Senior/freshman is pretty extreme considering the ages. I doubt youll date a freshman when youre a senior, but still, dont be surprised if you date a 18 yr old when youre 25 lol.

Senior/freshman is pretty extreme considering the ages. I doubt youll date a freshman when youre a senior, but still, dont be surprised if you date a 18 yr old when youre 25 lol.

There are a lot of people who marry people like half their ages. And heck, Im a sophomore and I wouldnt date a freshie now, much less when Im a senior. I have friends who are freshmen, but I wouldnt date any of them, those who are girls that is. I would never date a guy lol. Maybe if the chance arises Ill go out with one of em when theyre a sophomore but upperclassmen arent supposed to date freshmen. It shows weakness at my school for some reason... :huh:

I'M datin a Sophmore and im a Junior.....BUT I should be a Senior

BE GOOD

Guest wsc425
No offense wsc, but you dont get many girls do you? Either that or youre a very very very horny young man. Geez, if all girls were that easy, my goal would be to get every girl in the school to cum in one day... :lol:

Both of what you said is true. I got a date on friday and I get to hold her waist, hug and kiss, holdin the old hands...I agree with your goal

Eh youre right bmr. Freshmen dating seniors is like me dating a seventh grader... :o

Both of what you said is true. I got a date on friday and I get to hold her waist, hug and kiss, holdin the old hands...I agree with your goal

IS SHE HOT? Hope ya have fun.

Im really mad right now. The same chick I was talking about earlier, well, Im not so sure anymore. The worst thing about her is that she hangs out with a bunch of preppy white (Id really like to use a sexually derrogatory term right here but Ill refrain) dicks, who bug the livin crap outta me. Im not jealous or anything. I just hate em because they think theyre special when theyre not. Theyre just annoying (expleted derrogatory term) who get by in life by kissing everyones rears. I hate people like that. Im white too but Im not preppy white. Preppy white people are total cowards... :angry:

IS SHE HOT? Hope ya have fun.

Im really mad right now. The same chick I was talking about earlier, well, Im not so sure anymore. The worst thing about her is that she hangs out with a bunch of preppy white (Id really like to use a sexually derrogatory term right here but Ill refrain) dicks, who bug the livin crap outta me. Im not jealous or anything. I just hate em because they think theyre special when theyre not. Theyre just annoying (expleted derrogatory term) who get by in life by kissing everyones rears. I hate people like that. Im white too but Im not preppy white. Preppy white people are total cowards... :angry:

Dude dont classify people like that. Everyone in high school is faking it, to fit in. Some of those preps are good people.