IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

Both of what you said is true. I got a date on friday and I get to hold her waist, hug and kiss, holdin the old hands...I agree with your goal

You think you might be a potential couple wsc? Well good luck getting her. The one thing about me is Im always just a friend. Ive had like three g/fs in my life. But the good thing is, there are physical ways of helping just a friend... :D

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS SHE HOT? Hope ya have fun.

Im really mad right now. The same chick I was talking about earlier, well, Im not so sure anymore. The worst thing about her is that she hangs out with a bunch of preppy white (Id really like to use a sexually derrogatory term right here but Ill refrain) dicks, who bug the livin crap outta me. Im not jealous or anything. I just hate em because they think theyre special when theyre not. Theyre just annoying (expleted derrogatory term) who get by in life by kissing everyones rears. I hate people like that. Im white too but Im not preppy white. Preppy white people are total cowards... :angry:

Dude dont classify people like that. Everyone in high school is faking it, to fit in. Some of those preps are good people.

Theyre (expletive)s! I hate em. For all I care they can all rot in hell. I hate wiggers too (it implies no racism but it does come from an obvious racist term). In fact, I hate wiggers because I love black people and wiggers are a true insult to blacks. You got to be in the middle like me and my friends. Not a priggish preppy and not a wannabe black wigger, just a normal, fun loving, not afraid to make trouble party animal. Preppies are cowards. I feel sorry for anyone who is one.

But do you guys think I should get rid of this girl because of this? Shes not really a preppy like her friends but shes getting there. She scoffed at all the ISS/OSS Ive taken for gettin in fights but shes pretty nice. Im just not sure. She also reminds me of my ex, who I really cant stand... :angry:

IS SHE HOT? Hope ya have fun.

Im really mad right now. The same chick I was talking about earlier, well, Im not so sure anymore. The worst thing about her is that she hangs out with a bunch of preppy white (Id really like to use a sexually derrogatory term right here but Ill refrain) dicks, who bug the livin crap outta me. Im not jealous or anything. I just hate em because they think theyre special when theyre not. Theyre just annoying (expleted derrogatory term) who get by in life by kissing everyones rears. I hate people like that. Im white too but Im not preppy white. Preppy white people are total cowards... :angry:

Dude dont classify people like that. Everyone in high school is faking it, to fit in. Some of those preps are good people.

Theyre (expletive)s! I hate em. For all I care they can all rot in hell. I hate wiggers too (it implies no racism but it does come from an obvious racist term). In fact, I hate wiggers because I love black people and wiggers are a true insult to blacks. You got to be in the middle like me and my friends. Not a priggish preppy and not a wannabe black wigger, just a normal, fun loving, not afraid to make trouble party animal. Preppies are cowards. I feel sorry for anyone who is one.

But do you guys think I should get rid of this girl because of this? Shes not really a preppy like her friends but shes getting there. She scoffed at all the ISS/OSS Ive taken for gettin in fights but shes pretty nice. Im just not sure. She also reminds me of my ex, who I really cant stand... :angry:

RUN, is my advice.

*ROTFLMAO*

Post of the week!

Whoa. You actually agree with me? Awesome! I cant believe how stupid preppies are! My school is flooded with em. Theyre those geeky ones who run around all green and gold (my school colors, and I am not talking a green t-shirt with gold pants or something, Im talking green and gold striped Dr Seuss hat, knee high green and gold stockings, THATS preppy), they actually give a crap about class president (make us waste gym class to here them give their pathetic little speeches), they think their super patriots because they wave a little flag (yet they probably wouldnt do anything helpful to the country in their miserable little lives) and then they think their all special because they have a bunch of friends who are priggish little cowards JUST LIKE THEM!

Whoa. You actually agree with me? Awesome

No, I think you're the most snarkalicious mofo I've ever come across. I've busted my gut many a time reading your stuff.

As long as your footinmouth-isms are still around, soxtalk will never be boring, keep em coming.

No, I think you're the most snarkalicious mofo I've ever come across.  I've busted my gut many a time reading your stuff.

As long as your footinmouth-isms are still around, soxtalk will never be boring, keep em coming.

Why thank you! And I will never stop. I will always entertain the good people of soxtalk. Just tell me, you aint a preppy maggot ya' self are ya?

No, I think you're the most snarkalicious mofo I've ever come across.  I've busted my gut many a time reading your stuff.

Why thank you! And I will never stop. I will always entertain the good people of soxtalk. Just tell me, you aint a preppy maggot ya' self are ya?

Juva, you prefer your biscuits toasted or limp?

Awww and i thought i was your fav brando.... :huh:

Why stop it? What are you talking about? Explain si vous plait...

And bmr, why did you suggest I run?

If shes trying to fit in with the preps, and she reminds you of your ex, spare yourself all the bulls*** youre about to accept.