IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya like that..?? A little birdy told me someone said it was so  ;)

Yeah, it's something different.

I was there so I know who said what and when. For the record, I didn't say anything about you. Well, atleast not where HSC could hear. :lol:

I was there so I know who said what and when. For the record, I didn't say anything about you. Well, atleast not where HSC could hear.  :lol:

I'll tell ya what.. I'm honored. To make such good friends in such a short time is a blessing for anyone. :cheers

I'll tell ya what.. I'm honored. To make such good friends in such a short time is a blessing for anyone.  :cheers

Well, I couldn't say anything out loud to be honest. Because Michelle would post it here, then it would all go downhill from there. My mother already thinks I'm having some sort of sexual "fun" with HSC, that's all I would need is for her to think I'm having two "affairs". :lol: :cheers

Well, I couldn't say anything out loud to be honest. Because Michelle would post it here, then it would all go downhill from there. My mother already thinks I'm having some sort of sexual "fun" with HSC, that's all I would need is for her to think I'm having two "affairs".  :lol:  :cheers

Don't worry.. eveyone already knows what's going on with you and Michelle ;) :P :lol: :rolleyes:

You're still the king of spamming! Show :D

What the hell are you talking about? ;)

There is a point to every post I make, sometimes you just have to wait and see where it leads!!!!!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm the spammer, Jason has like 5,500 more posts then me.

What the hell are you talking about? ;)

There is a point to every post I make, sometimes you just have to wait and see where it leads!!!!!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm the spammer, Jason has like 5,500 more posts then me.

Yeah, but you have probably close to 12,000 posts on both white sox message boards..You should be inducted into the Spam HOF!

Yeah, but you have probably close to 12,000 posts on both white sox message boards..You should be inducted into the Spam HOF!

I had more than 12,000 if you add up all my numbers from the rivals days, and stuff like that, and that is just WSI.

I've always got something to say, just nobody listens. :D

I had more than 12,000 if you add up all my numbers from the rivals days, and stuff like that, and that is just WSI.

I've always got something to say, just nobody listens. :D

And you were so close to an even 10,000 on WSI...but you should reach 10,000 on here in about 3 months..so no fret

And you were so close to an even 10,000 on WSI...but you should reach 10,000 on here in about 3 months..so no fret

Yeah, I should've hit 10,000 there last season, but I just don't post there much. I'm thinking I should just get to 10,000 and just leave it there.

If I keep getting into s*** like this with you, and Steff I'll be at 10,000 before the AS Game. :headbang

Yeah, I should've hit 10,000 there last season, but I just don't post there much. I'm thinking I should just get to 10,000 and just leave it there.

If I keep getting into s*** like this with you, and Steff I'll be at 10,000 before the AS Game.  :headbang

You should teach a course on how to pad message board post totals..It seems like you can get 50 posts a day with no effort what so ever, and its like a freakin chore for me to get 10 posts a day...

I guess i could just post one or two word posts like, "Yeah, I agree" or "Yep, he sucks"

:lol:

If I keep getting into s*** like this with you, and Steff I'll be at 10,000 before the AS Game.  :headbang

I'm thinking I should just get to 10,000 and just leave it there.

Yeah, that would look alot better than 9,717.

Sheesh, tha's alot of posts