IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

lol Kings of Spam my ass.  On ESPN I had about 11K posts in about 10 months.  And I am even averaging 35 posts a day here. :o

Actually all that is, is sad. ;)

Yeah southsider that is kinda sad. But I averaged about 50 during those two weeks. About 54 actually. Everybody whined at me and now I come here and we got spammers like you, jas and hsc who routinely post like 50-100 posts a day. True spam... :lol:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
How much time do you spend on Soxtalk MBs a day?  :huh:

his whole life is spent here.. havent you noticed..............lol :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't worry, I'll catch you. :D  next week, I'm gonna spend 24 hours straight here just posting nonsense s*** and like "Yep"....."I agree" "Go to Hell" "I am to a man!"

My goal is 500 posts in one day! :lol:

at least I can hold some kind of record here for most posts in a day.. :headbang (no one has 500 posts in one day here, do they?)

good luck to you gash.. youll never catch me though... i am the master........... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
lol Kings of Spam my ass.  On ESPN I had about 11K posts in about 10 months.  And I am even averaging 35 posts a day here. :o

Actually all that is, is sad. ;)

and its still not enough to catch up to the masters of posting......... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
If I had my boobs touched or ass grabbed if I was a girl I'd have an orgasm.

strongly depends on whos doing the grabbing............... :D

How much time do you spend on Soxtalk MBs a day?  :huh:

Its slowly gone down. I used to spend a ton of time on here. Just about all the times I was at home and even some at school. I dont post from school anymore (besides they have all these goofy blocks), and I dont spend all my home time on here either. I now spend a lot more time out of the house and sometimes when im at home I just sit and talk on the phone (for some reason tho Ive never really been the kid who spends 3 hours straight talking on the phone, just get bored after a while) and Ill even sit on my couch and listen to Whitesnake (my goal in life is to be a Marine and revive heavy rock metal, the only problem is I cant sing, but Ill produce ;) )...

Guest hotsoxchick1
If girls got orgasm's that easily, it would be very easy to keep women happy... ;)

ahh if only you guys could master the orgasim..trust me grabbing butts is not the way to go about it...,maybe thats your guys problems.. you think too much inside the box and not enough outside............ :rolleyes: :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Not really. I dont come here all the time anymore. I DO have a life, contrary to what some may believe... ;)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah right.. if you had a life you woudlnt be here so often.............. :D

If I had my boobs touched or ass grabbed if I was a girl I'd have an orgasm.

No offense wsc, but you dont get many girls do you? Either that or youre a very very very horny young man. Geez, if all girls were that easy, my goal would be to get every girl in the school to cum in one day... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

If girls got orgasm's that easily, it would be very easy to keep women happy... ;)

Woman: "I'm pissed as hell. I'm going through PMS right now, under a lot of stress, I just wrecked the car, I poked my eye doing makeup, my boss fired me again, and the house looks like s***."

Man: "Well then, let me grab your boobs and your ass. That will make you feel better."

another highly doubtful situation.....lol but nice try i wanna be there when some chick says this to you and see what happens to you when you grab her ass.......i guarentee ya youll be walkin into a hospital emergecy room.......... :D :lol:

:D your a legend in your own mind.. you never had more posts there than i did and you wont here.. give it up boy..........i am the master.,......... ;)

Like I said before, I could care less what yall think. So I guess that bein a legend in my own mind is all that matters right? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Like I said before, I could care less what yall think. So I guess that bein a legend in my own mind is all that matters right? :D

hey if your happy in your mind then it doesnt matter.......right???????

im a sox fan i dont have a life.......... :lol:

I think it works the other way around. We get all hyped up over the winter thinking were gonna be all good and we stay on our computers all day, then the season comes and like someone said "we stink" and we all get our lives, which were gone for the winter, back. Atleast thats what has happened to me...

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think it works the other way around. We get all hyped up over the winter thinking were gonna be all good and we stay on our computers all day, then the season comes and like someone said "we stink" and we all get our lives, which were gone for the winter, back. Atleast thats what has happened to me...

no actually i go through the same s*** each and every year.. well all but this one... i get all hyped and think its gonna be a great season and then the s*** hits the fan and we suck...something i have grown accustome to ......f*** it.. i just go watch the games cause i love baseball and i dont expect anything anymore.........

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah right.. if you had a life you woudlnt be here so often.............. :D

Noone has a life. Every human being on earth is searching for happiness. Half of them are pretending they found it. Truth is, we all are f***ing lost as to why we are here, and we find ways to pass time. Somber, but true.

Noone has a life.  Every human being on earth is searching for happiness.  Half of them are pretending they found it.  Truth is, we all are f***ing lost as to why we are here, and we find ways to pass time.  Somber, but true.

Every time Im feeling happy, I come here and you say something to ruin it. Thanks. ;)

Happiness for me would be being in Hawaii with the girl of my dreams, and to be a Marine officer of course. Thats actually a reachable dream and someday I hope I have the chance to fulfill it...

Every time Im feeling happy, I come here and you say something to ruin it. Thanks. ;)

Happiness for me would be being in Hawaii with the girl of my dreams, and to be a Marine officer of course. Thats actually a reachable dream and someday I hope I have the chance to fulfill it...

Temporary. I want to meet someone who is truly happy, always happy, and ask them how they do it. That my friends is the secret of life.

Guest hotsoxchick1

im happy about all aspects of my life.. i have lived through the bad and the good... im still alive and breathing to see another day so all is good.....happiness comes from within and is something only you can control....f*** what everyone else thinks if it makes you happy then go for it............thats how i live............self serving maybe.. but hey it keeps my boat afloat and i have a smile on my face.........all is good within my world.......

Temporary. I want to meet someone who is truly happy, always happy, and ask them how they do it. That my friends is the secret of life.

Lets not talk about this. It is really a gloomy subject. I like all the stuff about butt grabbing more... :D