IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why stop it? What are you talking about? Explain si vous plait...

And bmr, why did you suggest I run?

If shes trying to fit in with the preps, and she reminds you of your ex, spare yourself all the bulls*** youre about to accept.

Good idea. My ex went insane and this girl, even tho shes a lot hotter, reminds me of the ex, and that aint good... :o

If shes trying to fit in with the preps, and she reminds you of your ex, spare yourself all the bulls*** youre about to accept.

Good idea. My ex went insane and this girl, even tho shes a lot hotter, reminds me of the ex, and that aint good... :o

My ex is pyscho too. Im trying to figure out if all females are pyscho, or i am. Toss up, lol.

Youre confusing me. Favorite past time? What the heck? I am just lost...

You little rascal, are you telling me you don't know the name of something you've been doing with your buddies since JH?

Please someone explain to him why Fred Durst named his band that.

My ex is pyscho too. Im trying to figure out if all females are pyscho, or i am. Toss up, lol.

Id go with all females. Or who knows, maybe were just insane but we think they are because theyre really sane and normal, but since were insane theyre different and so they seem insane because we dont really realize that WE are the insane ones. Ya still with me?

You little rascal, are you telling me you don't know the name of something you've been doing with your buddies since JH? 

And no. I still fail to see your point. What are you talking about?

Id go with all females. Or who knows, maybe were just insane but we think they are because theyre really sane and normal, but since were insane theyre different and so they seem insane because we dont really realize that WE are the insane ones. Ya still with me?

My thoughts exactly. Just too lazy to type all that.

ISN'T Fredrick Durst the leader of Limp Bizkit

My thoughts exactly. Just too lazy to type all that.

YA, same here ill type 4 lines at the most

Dude he asked about you liking your biscuits limp or hard. Hes talking about weenies.

ISN'T Fredrick Durst the leader of Limp Bizkit

Umm yeah. I realize that part I just have no clue why he named his band that. Im really out of it right now...

Dude he asked about you liking your biscuits limp or hard. Hes talking about weenies.

Thats what I was thinking but I wasnt sure and I didnt wanna look dumb. And honestly, I dont care how my weenie (ugh, I hate that word, from now on its a dick) is as long as she likes it. So Im guessing it would be hard. And either way, whats your point even with that?

Dude he asked about you liking your biscuits limp or hard. Hes talking about weenies

Not even close...and you're supposed to be the native speaker, ain't you? Shame....

You and Roman should do a little research on such simple terms, I figured you were fans of Fred's...A hint: it has something to do with a group of javas gettig together in a circle...

Not even close...and you're supposed to be the native speaker, ain't you?  Shame....

You and Roman should do a little research on such simple terms, I figured you were fans of Fred's...A hint:  it has something to do with a group of javas gettig together in a circle...

I dont listen to that crap. I mean, I ask you guys for info on heavy rock metal. You think I listen to no talent punks like Durst? Heck no...

Not even close...and you're supposed to be the native speaker, ain't you?  Shame....

You and Roman should do a little research on such simple terms, I figured you were fans of Fred's...A hint:  it has something to do with a group of javas gettig together in a circle...

I dont listen to that crap. I mean, I ask you guys for info on heavy rock metal. You think I listen to no talent punks like Durst? Heck no...

Good ol Fred has always been too clever for his own goood- what with such wickedly ambiguous album titles as Pantysniffer and all......

The title of the band is directly related to the [[warning: not for the faint of heart]]:

placement of a biscuit in the middle of the circle jerk...the last person to finish gets to eat it. Hence the limp.........Bon appetite!

Good ol Fred has always been too clever for his own goood- what with such wickedly ambiguous album titles as Pantysniffer and all......

The title of the band is directly related to the [[warning: not for the faint of heart]]:

placement of a biscuit in the middle of the circle jerk...the last person to finish gets to eat it. Hence the limp.........Bon appetite!

And we would know that how? :rolleyes:

Whitesnake anyone ???? :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

omfg.... pmprotflmmfao................i honestly dont think this topic can get any worse........then again..................you guys are way way way too funny...........