IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close...and you're supposed to be the native speaker, ain't you?  Shame....

You and Roman should do a little research on such simple terms, I figured you were fans of Fred's...A hint:  it has something to do with a group of javas gettig together in a circle...

I dont listen to that crap. I mean, I ask you guys for info on heavy rock metal. You think I listen to no talent punks like Durst? Heck no...

Whitesnake anyone ???? :rolleyes:

Roman i hate to tell ya, but whitesnake was a crap band, also.

What does it mean when a female, who i dont know, comes up and rubs my head.  This happens A LOT! :cheers

ME a couple of times.......bmr whata got a zero on the side and 2 on top with a fade........USALLY its someone I know who rubs me :)

ME a couple of times.......bmr whata got a zero on the side and 2 on top with a fade........USALLY its someone I know who rubs me :)

What the hell are you talking about...?

I mean c'mon guys.. am I the only one in pain reading this ones posts..?? :huh:

What the hell are you talking about...?

I mean c'mon guys.. am I the only one in pain reading this ones posts..?? :huh:

I didnt really understand his post either steff. Something about rubbing heads... :huh:

Ok, thank you. I mean I am all for internet slang, and understand nearly all of it. But the butchering of the English language that this ones does makes Carlos Lee look like an All Star! (Lord I hope we are all up on CLee's nickname... :huh: )

Steff, I believe the 0 on the side and 2 on the top is the degree of closeness to the scalp at which the hair is cut.  And if that is not it, I do not want to know.

Geezus.. I thought WE gals had it tough. Thank GOD I am female!!

Guest wsc425

Man I wish I was popular and 'hot' so I could get some boobs and ass. That would be sweeter than candy...

Even seeing a live pair of boobs that I could suck or touch would let me die...even if I got to grab a g string...

If you dont mind me saying, you are a bit of a perv. But hey thats fine. Im kinda like that too. Just in a different way. Ill sit with my friends at lunch and just comment on every chick in the cafeteria. And it aint that "oh shes really nice" kinda commenting either. :D

Hope your date goes well this Friday btw. Ive got a bunch of phone numbers so Ill probably (hopefully) get some dates this summer. And with the whole preppy girl thing, I think Ill just live with it. She aint as preppy as the rest so I can put up with that. Shes just too perfect in every other way to toss out the door...

Guest wsc425

My checklist in life

Become a successful sports writer

Get a wife

Grab ass

Grab boobs

do it

lick some

make a lot of money

get a hot willing wife

I'm a little bit of a perv, but so what

My checklist in life

Get a wife

Grab ass

Grab boobs

do it

lick some

make a lot of money

get a hot willing wife

OHHHHH ok so after ya get a wife, ya wanna find a better one :huh:

My checklist in life

Get a wife

Grab ass

Grab boobs

do it

lick some

make a lot of money

get a hot willing wife

OHHHHH ok so after ya get a wife, ya wanna find a better one :huh:

Seems to me that was the last thing on the list.. :huh:

Get a wife

Grab ass

Grab boobs

do it

lick some

make a lot of money

Welcome to the OldromanBmr Club, ladies pay for their own drinks!

And with that....ROTFLMAO!!!

Dude i need to tell ya something noone else is willing to say..................almost never do i, or anyone else, understand what the hell youre talking about. ;) But hey i saw my name, so im assuming its good? :lol:

None taken.

That dude cracked.my.s***.up old school with that post, just like you and Roman frequently do...Hence the requisite ROTFLMAO part. Must I splain everitin' I say?

Boob grabbin' and some choice lickin'....

None taken.

That dude cracked.my.s***.up old school with that post, just like you and Roman frequently do...Hence the requisite ROTFLMAO part.

Must I splain everitin' I say?

Or drink a lot less lol :P

None taken.

That dude cracked.my.s***.up old school with that post, just like you and Roman frequently do...Hence the requisite ROTFLMAO part.

Must I splain everitin' I say?

Or drink a lot less lol :P

I don't drink, at least not to point of being wasted. I simply don't need to run away from life and have enough personality not to depend on the company of drugs/booze to be "entertaining". YMMV.

And when I do drink, it's usually at the party or some fraternity bash (thankfully most of my amigos go to college) only on weekends and days when I certainly wouldn't post.