IF ya get "squeezed or patted" in the bottom....

Be Good

I dont really care how I do it, but someday I wanna be a Marine stationed at Kaneohe, Hawaii, I wanna have a beautiful intelligent wife and I wanna drive a pickup (except for racism, I am kinda a redneck)...

I love Forrest Gump. Whatta movie. I love the scene where those confederate redneck bullies are hollering and chasing Forrest down the road throwing rocks at him. Thats funny...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My checklist in life

Become a successful sports writer

Get a wife

Grab ass

Grab boobs

do it

lick some

make a lot of money

get a hot willing wife

I'm a little bit of a perv, but so what

Wow, you are kinda perverted. Yeah, I look at and make fun of (in a good way of course) every lady butt I ever see, but the thoughts dont complete obsess me they way they do to you...

Guest hotsoxchick1
I dont really care how I do it, but someday I wanna be a Marine stationed at Kaneohe, Hawaii, I wanna have a beautiful intelligent wife and I wanna drive a pickup (except for racism, I am kinda a redneck)...

I love Forrest Gump. Whatta movie. I love the scene where those confederate redneck bullies are hollering and chasing Forrest down the road throwing rocks at him. Thats funny...

RUN FORREST RUN................. :rolleyes:

Well done champ well done. But a couple of things.

1) If thats really what you said try to say something better. Say something that makes sense. If anybody doesnt need to be told her tits are real, its probably her. Maybe ask if theyre real. Or what size they are. But dont say theyre fake cuz someones gonna get slapped and its probably gonna be you.

2) If thats not the girl your dating Friday, dont let her see you do that. Your relationship wont last long. Trust me, I know.

3) That was the first one. Whatta about the second one you slapped? Howd ya do it?

4) Were they hot? Please dont tell me you went around slapping the dyke's behinds.

Alright. I gotta watch good ol Forrest Gump now. Whatta movie. I LOVE the part where those guys are chasing him in the pickup. True rednecks...

Well done champ well done. But a couple of things.

1) If thats really what you said try to say something better. Say something that makes sense. If anybody doesnt need to be told her tits are real, its probably her. Maybe ask if theyre real. Or what size they are. But dont say theyre fake cuz someones gonna get slapped and its probably gonna be you.

2) If thats not the girl your dating Friday, dont let her see you do that. Your relationship wont last long. Trust me, I know.

3) That was the first one. Whatta about the second one you slapped? Howd ya do it?

4) Were they hot? Please dont tell me you went around slapping the dyke's behinds.

Alright. I gotta watch good ol Forrest Gump now. Whatta movie. I LOVE the part where those guys are chasing him in the pickup. True rednecks...

This has been said before I am sure, but...are you for real? That's about as cartoonishly dumb teenager-y as one can get. Wow.

UH-OHH dont remind me of rednecks......FORREST Gump, what a great movie just watched it for the who knows how many times 3 weeks ago :headbang

as long as people are being 'squeezed or patted' this topic will be here.

Another burning question is on my mind, what if a girl you really like and want to go out with see's you checking out another chick, does she lose respect for you, because it happened to me, and the girl that I like didn't mention it to me but she acted differently after she caught me...what a dumbass I am.

as long as people are being 'squeezed or patted' this topic will be here.

Another burning question is on my mind, what if a girl you really like and want to go out with see's you checking out another chick, does she lose respect for you, because it happened to me, and the girl that I like didn't mention it to me but she acted differently after she caught me...what a dumbass I am.

Well how the heck were ya checkin her out? If you were just talkin to her I dont see how she could be too mad but it seems like you were doing more than that. All I can say is oh well...