New Sirius Channels

tonyho7476

I think the Blue Collar Comedy one will be great. And I know people are excited Fox news is back...

SIRIUS Announces New Channel Lineup Effective Tuesday 3/14

Below are the new channels or channels that are moving Tuesday morning, March 14, at 5am ET:

102 - SIRIUS Stars (moving from 103)

103 - Blue Collar Comedy

111 - Cosmo Radio

117 - WSM Radio / Grand Ole Opry (moving from 111)

129 - CNBC (moving from 130)

130 - Bloomberg Radio (moving from 131)

131 - Fox News Channel (TV)

145 - Fox News Talk (Radio)

147 - Road Dog Trucking (renamed from SIRIUS Trucker)

198 - Playboy Radio (opt-in offering at no additional cost)

See next post for the press release.

Looks like channel 102 wasn't reserved for Howard's third channel. Channel 99 is still open and his channels could still be sequential.

Channel Guide

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 10, 2006 -> 03:38 AM)
is playboy free??

the description scared me, i do not want to hear hugh hefner when i first wake up...

creepy :unsure:

You have to call to have it activated...but its free. Not sure it will be very interesting, but who knows.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Mar 10, 2006 -> 12:28 PM)
XM dropped Playboy Radio if I remember correctly because nobody wanted it.

I think they charged for it...not saying it will be any good. I think the Blue Collar Channel will be good.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 10, 2006 -> 08:02 AM)
You have to call to have it activated...but its free.  Not sure it will be very interesting, but who knows.

I'd feel kind of awkward calling up to have the Playboy channel added on...I might have checked it out if it was on there automatically, but I aint that interested to hear 'Nightcalls' or whatever the f*** that show is called...

And what's the Blue collar channel suppose to be about? Is that like "Larry the cable guy" Jeff Foxworthy type of hillbilly comedy or what.

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Mar 11, 2006 -> 06:49 PM)
I'd feel kind of awkward calling up to have the Playboy channel added on...I might have checked it out if it was on there automatically, but I aint that interested to hear 'Nightcalls' or whatever the f*** that show is called...

And what's the Blue collar channel suppose to be about? Is that like "Larry the cable guy" Jeff Foxworthy type of hillbilly comedy or what.

You live in Merrillville...who you calling hillbillies? :P

Yes, I don't know all it will encompass...but Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and many others will be on it. I think those guys are funny, despite being a non-hillbilly.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 11:20 AM)
You live in Merrillville...who you calling hillbillies?  :P

Yes, I don't know all it will encompass...but Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and many others will be on it.  I think those guys are funny, despite being a non-hillbilly.

I live 7 minutes from Gary..There's not a hillbilly within 500 miles... :D