Zimmer Rips Steinbrenner

southsider2k5

The one thing that Steinbrenner can say is he has gone out and got almost everything the manager and coaches have asked for. I would love to see George owning a team in Chicago as long as it was on the south side.

Nice to know Zimms still alive and feisty. Whatever happened to Lee Ellia? I always thought he had the best insight on baseball fans. :D

Well I will say this, If Stein ever needs a quiet pushover manager to sit in the dugout and take orders, Jerry Manuel should get his resume in ASAP! :lol:

I can see the advertising opportunities

Hi I'm Jerry Manuel for

adbrf.jpg

When I started managing for Mr. Steinbrenner I knew I needed help to look professional, that's why I use Prevail Adult Diapers . . .

The one thing that Steinbrenner can say is he has gone out and got almost everything the manager and coaches have asked for. I would love to see George owning a team in Chicago as long as it was on the south side.

Nice to know Zimms still alive and feisty. Whatever happened to Lee Ellia? I always thought he had the best insight on baseball fans.  :D

Id rather we win it without cheating. I cant stand how the Yanks just buy out everyone they want. I would rather we raise prospects into decent or great major leaguers (Jon Garland, Dan Wright, Joe Crede, Frank and Borchard) and make a few trades and signings to help us out (Colon, Loaiza and Koch)...

Nice to know Zimms still alive and feisty. Whatever happened to Lee Ellia? I always thought he had the best insight on baseball fans.  :D

Id rather we win it without cheating. I cant stand how the Yanks just buy out everyone they want. I would rather we raise prospects into decent or great major leaguers (Jon Garland, Dan Wright, Joe Crede, Frank and Borchard) and make a few trades and signings to help us out (Colon, Loaiza and Koch)...

Cheating by definition is doing something against the rules. What George did was BUY success. JR wants to win by looking smarter than everyone else, being nice to his MLB cronies, and furthering baseball for all the clubs. How about the Sox first once in a while? I still believe that is why we have the present manager and GM. Reinsdork would rather lose than piss off his owner buddies.

Elia is now the hitting coach for the D-rays.