starting to like biddle

Cy Young Porzio

i'll telly ou all at the end of last year i was very happy with him starting, and i think he will be a solid guy next year. He will get a winning record but a max of prolly 13 wins since i dont see him as a long inning guy if he gets even in a little trouble. Although i do think he can hold his era in the low 4's throughout the season. He may turn a few heads next season so dont be too surprised when he does.

I don't like Biddle as a starter. He just seems to tire way too early. That could be because of his injury, but I just like him more in a relievers roll.

He does have a good fastball and curve and if he could develop a nice change then things could go alright. I don't know what it is though, but I'm always worried with Biddle.

Well, I think we may assume that some of Biddle's problems stem from having Nardi as a pitching coach. The man was a mental midget, people.

I do like Biddle. He does have a bulldog attitude to him, and, as I wrote in my crystal ball article, I think he will outduel Glover and Rauch for that final spot in the rotation if Kenny doesn't pick up another starter.

Of couse, that's just a moot point if Kenny does make a significant move to the rotation; however, I think coming out of the 'pen doesn't hurt Rocky either. I definitely think he is underrated as a pitcher.

Originally posted by doubleM23                                                          He does have a bulldog attitude to him, and, as I wrote in my crystal ball article, I think he will outduel Glover and Rauch for that final spot in the rotation if Kenny doesn't pick up another starter.

Don't worry about that. KW isn't gonna pick up a starter, at least one we'd like to see, this offseason. :mad: