Mike Tyson is fucking nuts

southsider2k5

Mike Tyson hasn't lost his penchant for saying the outrageous.

In a television interview scheduled for broadcast Thursday, Tyson again denied he raped Desiree Washington in 1991 in an Indianapolis hotel room. But he said the burden of being labeled a convicted rapist makes him want to do it now.

"I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know,'' Tyson said. "I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''

Tyson made the comments during a recent interview in Miami Beach with Greta Van Susteren, who was taking a look back at the circumstances of Tyson's 1992 trial that ended with him convicted of rape and sentenced to six years in prison.

He served three years of the sentence before being released on parole.

A call for comment to Tyson's adviser, Shelly Finkel, was not immediately returned.

The interview will be shown Thursday night on "The Pulse'' on the Fox network.

Maybe. He also could be really pissed that he was convicted under extremely shady circumstances..... from what I've heard.

I saw the piece tonight on The Pulse, the guy is really angry about that and if you look back at the trial..he should be..he had a horrible defense team..any one with some competence, would had surely won that case...But you should never say something like what he said...but this is tyson..Why would anyone take what he says serious..This is the same guy who wanted to eat the children of Lennox Lewis.. :nono

Maybe. He also could be really pissed that he was convicted under extremely shady circumstances..... from what I've heard.

Maybe? Dude those comments alone tell you he is totally capable of rape. Some of these "stars" think they are above the law. THAT is the source of his anger. He is one of the sorriest human beings i have ever witnessed.

Maybe?  Dude those comments alone tell you he is totally capable of rape.  Some of these "stars" think they are above the law.  THAT is the source of his anger.  He is one of the sorriest human beings i have ever witnessed.

Well, he seemed normal when he was co-hosting the Jimmy Kimmel Show last month :lol: