Atlanta Regional

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, f*** LSU, can they not wait to celebrate?

Jumping around like a bunch of (can't say it because it'd be politically incorrect).

I can't wait til the Thomas guy gets his ass handed to him later in the dance. He was dancing around when there was still around a minute left.

I don't like Duke either, but act like you've been somewhere LSU.

Wait, you've never been anywhere.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)

Jumping around like a bunch of (can't say it because it'd be politically incorrect).

I can't wait til the Thomas guy gets his ass handed to him later in the dance.  He was dancing around when there was still around a minute left.

Umm....that's right. When you head into new territory, you celebrate. Sorry if beating Duke isn't quite enough for a team to get excited.

:unsure:

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:30 PM)

I can't wait til the Thomas guy gets his ass handed to him later in the dance.  He was dancing around when there was still around a minute left.

Yea, how dare a team be excited for beating the number one overall team in the tournament.

And I almost feel sorry for J.J. Redick, but then I realize what a prick he is and laugh. The one pick I made right in my tournament :D

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)

They just upset Duke, I think they have the right to celebrate. Thomas missed the whole sec tourny because of a messed up ankle and played the game of his life. He did nothing wrong imo.

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)
Yea, how dare a team be excited for beating the number one overall team in the tournament.

And I almost feel sorry for J.J. Redick, but then I realize what a prick he is and laugh.  The one pick I made right in my tournament :D

Wait til the game is over to celebrate, bottom line.

No worries, they won't get past the Texas/WV winner.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)
And by that you mean when he swats every other teams big mans shots all over the place.

UConn would eat him alive.

Wait, they won't get to UConn.

They're going down next game.

I guess I wasn't going to be happy whoever won.

I hate the SEC and I hate Duke.

Lose/Lose situation.

Here's to Texas or WVU winning this regional... :cheers

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
I like LSU against either, we shall see though.

They would destroy WVU inside, and their defense would hold down that cute little 3 point contest offense WVU has. But if it's Texas.....Texas would beat LSU comfortably. I'd be surprised if Texas doesn't win by 10 plus tonight though, so is WVU wins tonight that proves I clearly don't have a clue, which is possible :).

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
I like LSU against either, we shall see though.

They could beat either, but Texas would give them a much better game. WVU would get killed inside.

I think Thomas is just one of those guys who rubs you the wrong way.

Always making weird facial expressions and looks like he is talking a lot out there. Can't stand that kind of crap. I noticed he looked like he had an attitude early on then it just got worse as the game went on. By the end of the game he was really starting to piss me off yelling and s*** out there.

As Wilbon would say, get him out!

You might have 100 NBA scouts at a possible LSU-Texas matchup. Would be an early indication of the possible 1st pick in the draft between Aldridge and Thomas. Things would be nasty inside with all the big bodies as both teams have two of the top 5 front-courts in the nation.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
You might have 100 NBA scouts at a possible LSU-Texas matchup. Would be an early indication of the possible 1st pick in the draft between Aldridge and Thomas. Things would be nasty inside with all the big bodies as both teams have two of the top 5 front-courts in the nation.

Morrison will be picked before Thomas.

Gay, Aldridge and Morrison are going to be the top 3 IMO, just don't know the order yet.

Thomas should be top 6 or 7 though.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
Morrison will be picked before Thomas.

Gay, Aldridge and Morrison are going to be the top 3 IMO, just don't know the order yet.

Thomas should be top 6 or 7 though.

Correct, and whoever picks Morrison over Thomas, Gay, or Aldridge is going to be regretting it for a long time.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:41 PM)
Correct, and whoever picks Morrison over Thomas, Gay, or Aldridge is going to be regretting it for a long time.

I disagree, Morrison is damn good. He can create his own shot, he is long and the dude is intense as they come.

I mean all teams have done all year is focus on him and he's still dropping 30 on people.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that Rudy Gay or Thomas will be a better pro than he will be. Aldridge I think should be the top pick in the draft and has the best upside of any of them.