Oakland Regional

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:15 PM)
Yes and I know where you're going with this but you didn't answer my question.

haha ok, but "trying" to answer your question, how much of the game have you seen. I haven't seen a whole lot so I obviously don't know if the reffing is one sided or not. Sure there was bumping down low that I would've called a foul on against Gonzaga but that was 1 incident. I don't know how many others there were. Knight just fouled out for Gonzaga so I guess Gonzaga's getting called for some fouls.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:17 PM)
haha ok, but "trying" to answer your question, how much of the game have you seen. I haven't seen a whole lot so I obviously don't know if the reffing is one sided or not. Sure there was bumping down low that I would've called a foul on against UCLA but that was 1 incident. I don't know how many others there were. Knight just fouled out for Gonzaga so I guess Gonzaga's getting called for some fouls.

I haven't seen any of the game up until now but a few others I've talked to who don't care either way have said there have been a few horrible calls like when Morrison got his 4 point play. Still, whatever, I just don't think you can say the announcers are favoring ucla cause they said the reffing is one sided.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:21 PM)
See, that right there. Complete f***in bulls***.

lol I know and I'll admit it, who'd they call the foul on, Raivo or Pargo anyways? I didn't hear, I've been on both sides of terrible officiating like everyone, and if it's going your way you'll take it.