Oakland Regional

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:32 PM)
Question,  aren't the announcers usually supposed to be neutral for national broadcasts?  These two clowns were worse than Chris Berman during the Red Sox,  White Sox series.

haha that's what I thought and I thought but it's over.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:32 PM)
Question,  aren't the announcers usually supposed to be neutral for national broadcasts?  These two clowns were worse than Chris Berman during the Red Sox,  White Sox series.

Since I had Gonzaga in the finals in my money bracket, you would think I would have been more pissed that they lost that way, but instead, I'm more mad at the way that game was called. I havnt heard that much bias since Walton in the AZ/Ill Elite 8 game from 4-5 years ago. The one year I want Gonzaga to win, and they go down like that!

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:43 PM)
LOL, like that has to do with anything right now.

I love it how some of you guys like to say, oh Gonzaga sucks, f*** Gonzaga, I hate Gonzaga. Let's show a little class here, I never went over and said, hahaha f*** Illinois. I'm pissed off just as much as you people were pissed off about Illinois but I'd never go over and try to rub it in.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 01:56 AM)
I love it how some of you guys like to say, oh Gonzaga sucks, f*** Gonzaga, I hate Gonzaga. Let's show a little class here, I never went over and said, hahaha f*** Illinois. I'm pissed off just as much as you people were pissed off about Illinois but I'd never go over and try to rub it in.

:huh

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:56 PM)

First off, all i said was redick and morrison can go play halo now. If you don't like it, too bad.

Second of all, i'd like to know what is classless about that post? There was no "f*** gonzaga/morrison/gonzaga sucks" in any of it.

Then you bring up an irrelevant point to counter what i said about halo.

Just because you feel bad doesn't mean i/we have to. Sorry we disagree on teams we root for.

If you don't like it, stay out of the thread.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:00 AM)
First off, all i said was redick and morrison can go play halo now. If you don't like it, too bad.

Second of all, i'd like to know what is classless about that post? There was no "f*** gonzaga/morrison/gonzaga sucks" in any of it.

Then you bring up an irrelevant point to counter what i said about halo.

Just because you feel bad doesn't mean i/we have to. Sorry we disagree on teams we root for.

If you don't like it, stay out of the thread.

I'm not only pointing you out, it was the last post at the time when I quoted it, so if you don't like it, sorry dude. I'm just saying I'd prefere not to hear any of this f*** Gonzaga s***, but obviously since I said that there will be more of it from some immature people or people that just want to piss me off. But that's ok I'm starting to get over it now. I just had to vent some.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:05 AM)
I'm not only pointing you out, it was the last post at the time when I quoted it, so if you don't like it, sorry dude. I'm just saying I'd prefere not to hear any of this f*** Gonzaga s***, but obviously since I said that there will be more of it from some immature people or people that just want to piss me off. But that's ok I'm starting to get over it now. I just had to vent some.

That's fine, i just didn't know why you quoted me when i had 2 posts, and only one concerning gonzaga, and it was humor and redick and morrison. I wasn't trying to pour it on, just make a nice joke about it because i don't like morrison or redick. But when you throw everyone into a group, it's not fair.

Honestly, i'd just avoid the thread if you know it's coming, that's what i do when illinois loses.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:09 AM)
That's fine, i just didn't know why you quoted me when i had 2 posts, and only one concerning gonzaga, and it was humor and redick and morrison. I wasn't trying to pour it on, just make a nice joke about it because i don't like morrison or redick.  But when you throw everyone into a group, it's not fair.

Honestly, i'd just avoid the thread if you know it's coming, that's what i do when illinois loses.

Well I should apologize to you, your's wasn't even bad, like I said it was just the last. And I know that there will always be lovers and haters for a certain team. When they win, the lovers are out, when they lose the haters are out, that's just normal. I was just so angry and I'm sure you and any other sports fan can understand, we've all been through that kind of stuff.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:14 AM)
Sorry WT, I didn't know you were an actual Gonzaga fan.  I'd have layed off a lot more in the past if I knew that, I just thought you were defending them.

haha no, it's ok I shouldn't have gotten that upset. Yes I am a Gonzaga fan though, just because my favorite basketball player John Stockton went there. Michigan is my favorite team, followed by Gonzaga. But I am glad you don't have to leave, I like reading your posts.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:15 AM)
haha no, it's ok I shouldn't have gotten that upset. Yes I am a Gonzaga fan though, just because my favorite basketball player John Stockton went there. Michigan is my favorite team, followed by Gonzaga. But I am glad you don't have to leave, I like reading your posts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was only a week, jeez people I wasn't going to die. Gonzaga will be back, they probably lose Batista and Morrison, but they have a 7'3 center and a high 4 star SG coming in next year. They just need to teach a little better defense and handle late game situations better. This is the 2nd straight year Gonzaga has completely pissed their pants at the end of a tourney game and lost (last year vs. Texas Tech).

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:12 AM)
Well I should apologize to you, your's wasn't even bad, like I said it was just the last. And I know that there will always be lovers and haters for a certain team. When they win, the lovers are out, when they lose the haters are out, that's just normal. I was just so angry and I'm sure you and any other sports fan can understand, we've all been through that kind of stuff.

Didn't know you were a full blown zags fan either. Anyway, i know how you feel, losing blows, especially in the tournament or in ridiculous fashion. No harm no foul, no big deal man.

I had my post to rip on morrison AND redick, i'm done with the zags.

When my teams lose big games, i try to distance myself from all forms of communication for a while. Especially since i know some of it will piss me off even more.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:09 AM)
That's fine, i just didn't know why you quoted me when i had 2 posts, and only one concerning gonzaga, and it was humor and redick and morrison. I wasn't trying to pour it on, just make a nice joke about it because i don't like morrison or redick.  But when you throw everyone into a group, it's not fair.

damn right, i avoid ku loses for like 48 hours, especially against teams with BB in their names on friday nights in march.. :fight .

ahhh life is good, that ugly stache is gone....they wont let him wear that in the pros.