Washington DC Regional

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 05:06 PM)
That was sick.  Tenn could ride some momentum with that shot and gettind rid of the nerves, but here's hoping that they don't.  Because I don't have them getting out of the weekend.  :ph34r:

Same, hopefully Wichita State can take care of them.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 05:25 PM)
Tennessee just isn't a very good team.  It's a shame they got such a cake walk to next week.  Hopefully Wichita St. can put them away on saturday.

They will. Wichita State is much better than people think, and are being overlooked a bit because of their loss to a red hot Bradley team (I believe it was Bradley) in the MVC Tourney.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 05:27 PM)
They will.  Wichita State is much better than people think, and are being overlooked a bit because of their loss to a red hot Bradley team (I believe it was Bradley) in the MVC Tourney.

At 1:30 in the morning, this morning, I decided to make two final tweaks to my bracket. Switched to the Hall over Wichita St. and also to Marquette over Alabama.

I'm kicking myself, literally.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 05:30 PM)
At 1:30 in the morning, this morning, I decided to make two final tweaks to my bracket.  Switched to the Hall over Wichita St. and also to Marquette over Alabama.

I'm kicking myself, literally.

That's why you NEVER touch the original bracket. s*** like that can happen, and is more likely to happen than a tweak that works out. Just fill out 1 bracket based on your instincts, and leave it alone. Even though that's VERY hard to do.

Winthrop had every chance in the world to win today. Horrible offensive execution and turnovers killed them in the last 4 minutes. Awesome shot by Watson. However, I think this game pretty much validates the fact that the Vols aren't as good as their seeding. I expect Wichita State to whoop them.