Washington DC Regional

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
UConn will f*** around and win their next 2.  They get Washington and then either George Mason or Wichita State to get to Indy.  About as easy a road as you can get the 2nd weekend.

Thats true, the only team that can stop them now is washington, I dont think either george mason or wichita can match up with uconn

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 03:49 PM)
UConn will f*** around and win their next 2.  They get Washington and then either George Mason or Wichita State to get to Indy.  About as easy a road as you can get the 2nd weekend.

Everybody thought this weekend would be a cake-walk as well.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 03:53 PM)
Everybody thought this weekend would be a cake-walk as well.

Hence I said they will f*** around and win the next 2. The best opponent they will face in their bracket was the team they beat today. The games against Washington and GM/Wich St. will be close, but as usual UConn will do just enough to win.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 03:55 PM)
Hence I said they will f*** around and win the next 2.  The best opponent they will face in their bracket was the team they beat today.  The games against Washington and GM/Wich St. will be close, but as usual UConn will do just enough to win.

Unfortunately, you're probably right.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 04:59 PM)
I wish I could care about college basketball now, but I just can't. UNC loses, and it just doesn't matter anymore. Even if duke wins, they will deserve it, having to go through LSU, Texas, Villanova, and UConn most likely.

There is no possible way for them to have to beat UConn and Nova.

They'd have to beat Memphis, UCLA or Gonzaga as their Final Four opponent most likely.

In what could be the ULTIMATE of ironies, George Mason and Wichita State met a month ago yesterday in one of the "ESPN Bracketbuster" games, a game George Mason won 70-67 at Wichita State on a last second three pointer by Tony Skinn. If George Mason loses that game, there is a real chance they don't even get into the dance.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/boxscore?gid=200602180648

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
I wish I could care about college basketball now, but I just can't. UNC loses, and it just doesn't matter anymore. Even if duke wins, they will deserve it, having to go through LSU, Texas, Villanova, and UConn most likely.

Two more weeks until baseball starts. :)

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 09:49 PM)
haha I knew this would happen, I would get all the semi-big games for my bracket.  Then UConn will drop the ball and f*** me hugely.

UConn will win. They are just f***ing with everybody, as always. UConn will win this one something like 91-87.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
haha I knew this would happen, I would get all the semi-big games for my bracket.  Then UConn will drop the ball and f*** me hugely.

You say that for every game. Unless you have every team in the final 2, I doubt it would f*** you hugely :P

Washington is looking really good right now.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 09:55 PM)
You say that for every game.  Unless you have every team in the final 2, I doubt it would f*** you hugely :P

Washington is looking really good right now.

Well I have UConn winning the whole thing. So yes when they lose it will f*** me hugely.