Washington DC Regional

UConn isn't playing their best game, but they're not getting any help from the refs either. They're getting absolutely mugged in the paint almost every time down the court and not getting a call. They've shot themselves in the foot quite a bit, but if they actually called anything down low this game could be over already.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 09:10 PM)
For the record, I'm rooting against my bracket from now on.  Its screwed enough that I just want to see some upsets.

I'm really glad I don't have any money on my bracket.

lol no kidding iowa final four felix, although its always nice to take a risky in money pools, usually everyone takes the same team to win it all and you practically need a perfect bracket to win the money so its good to go risky

looks like uconn is starting to get away from albany

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 09:14 PM)
lol no kidding iowa final four felix, although its always nice to take a risky in money pools, usually everyone takes the same team to win it all and you practically need a perfect bracket to win the money so its good to go risky

looks like uconn is starting to get away from albany

You don't have to do that though, Iowa is a real stretch. There are about 4 teams with a legit shot in each bracket, so it's not all that likely that a lot of people will have the exact same combination you will. Just pick them like you think they will happen and hope for the best. I've had a lot of success that way.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 09:14 PM)

I thought Iowa had a good chance at the finals. Their bracket wasn't overly hard (I don't think Texas is doing much and Duke is extremely overrated) and they play solid defense. They just got screwed by some great shooting.

Also, MSU lost :D

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 09:20 PM)
NC St gonna pull the upset, or at least they should, most people took them though and i did

You are in the wrong thread :P

Then again, UConn was being talked about in here too. Who cares? :P

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 09:21 PM)
You are in the wrong thread :P

Then again, UConn was being talked about in here too.  Who cares? :P

I think everyone is posting where theres people and disregarding the brackets lol

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 17, 2006 -> 09:46 PM)
I would take this opportunity to applaud MSU...

who went from #4 in the pre-season to unranked, losing 7 of their last 11, while being considered the most talented team in the Big Ten. That's some good coaching.

... but it's just not worth it.

Minnesota beat them :D

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Mar 18, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
I like kentuckys chance of knocking out uconn and wichita sts chance of taking down tenn

I agree with the latter, but UConn will wake up and handle UK with no problem. The way Albany played them will hurt Kentucky's chances.