One Game

mreye

So they hit (and pitched) for ONE game. They hit in only one inning, though. This team does not deserve my enthusiasm. Hopefully, someday they will. Until then :ph34r: , I'm just standing by watching with my arms crossed.

So they hit (and pitched) for ONE game. They hit in only one inning, though. This team does not deserve my enthusiasm. Hopefully, someday they will. Until then :ph34r: , I'm just standing by watching with my arms crossed.

mreye, you just have to have faith and keep positive.

Jarry Manuel

Jarry Manuel

I'm not negative - I'm just not enthused. I'm tired of getting my hopes up everytime the hit in one game...just to be let down when they score 5 runs in the next three.

Why should you be excited? One game is just that, one game. We are 7 1/2 games back, when we start to cut into that, then maybe I'll get excited.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Jarry Manuel

its gonna take more than faith and positive attitude to turn things around here.... its gonna take an act of God, congress, miss cleos hot line, and anyone or thing else who has magical powers of sorts to get this team going again...... :D

Jarry Manuel

its gonna take more than faith and positive attitude to turn things around here.... its gonna take an act of God, congress, miss cleos hot line, and anyone or thing else who has magical powers of sorts to get this team going again...... :D

Mrs. Cleo won't help us much, she got busted for smokin the wacky tobacky last year :o

As I posted elsewhere, I keep telling myself . . .

I will not get excited by one win, it will only hurt later

But damn it was a good win! :headbang :canada :cheers

We can't win them all, only the next one. I'm not holding my breath that this will start a 7 or 8 game winning streak. Remember some teams have those! Wow what a concept stringing together 7 or 8 wins.

Jarry Manuel

Mrs. Cleo won't help us much, she got busted for smokin the wacky tobacky last year :o

Ms. Cleo wasnt arrested, however she is in court for fraud.

Because she is actually not a old tribal dashiki god...... she's a struggling actor from brooklyn.

Jarry Manuel

ANd more talent, much more talent. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

Jarry Manuel

ANd more talent, much more talent. ;)

speed.. alot more speed..............right bmr???? lol.......