Playoff Fights

Gregory Pratt

A Cubs-Sox world series would be the worst riot ever, no matter the result. Sox fans would go at it with Cubs fans, Cubs fans would go at it with Sox fans. It'd be war. Combine drunk and stupid fans of both teams, a bitter history between the fans, the police trying to break it up, like they did when the Bulls won their titles in the '90s, an out-of-control riot is inevitable. Fans fighting, people throwing bottles, lighting fires, smashing cars, oh, yeah! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! :fthecubs :sosasucks

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 03:05 PM)
A Cubs-Sox world series would be the worst riot ever, no matter the result. Sox fans would go at it with Cubs fans, Cubs fans would go at it with Sox fans. It'd be war. Combine drunk and stupid fans of both teams, a bitter history between the fans, the police trying to break it up, like they did when the Bulls won their titles in the '90s, an out-of-control riot is inevitable. Fans fighting, people throwing bottles, lighting fires, smashing cars, oh, yeah! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! :fthecubs  :sosasucks

what the hell does that have to do with anything?

I remember seeing a Twins and White Sox game with Garland pitching and benches cleared, a couple of shoves, but nothing too big. I think this was in 2003, maybe 2002 though. Anyways that year the Twins cleared their benches with the White Sox, Royals, Tigers, Devil Rays, A's, and a National League team, I think it was the Padres.