Isaac Hayes Quits South Park

LowerCaseRepublican

I am personally protestant, however I am a fan of any religion that teaches good morals and has a sound base. One of my best friends is actually muslim and she has better morals and is a better person than most people at my own church.

And with that said, scientology, a fake cult with no base and no followers other than the crazy in Hollywood who have no morals, can suck my dick and the sooner it dies the better.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 03:07 PM)
And with that said, scientology, a fake cult with no base and no followers other than the crazy in Hollywood who have no morals, can suck my dick and the sooner it dies the better.

Your dick is dying?!?? :o

:D :D

Be careful with those unclear antecedents, son. ;)

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
Your dick is dying?!??  :o

:D  :D

Be careful with those unclear antecedents, son.  ;)

Hahaha I don't check myself well enough on this board. You could find a lot more fun posts with bad wordage like that if you looked. Great catch though. :cheers

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 08:46 AM)
Is scientology overly represented by f***ing retarded douchebag Hollywood types?  I honestly cannot understand how stupid you have to be to fall for this garbage.

Entertainers are on the of the few groups who are simultaneously wealthy and under-educated enough to buy into the cult of $cientology. Frankly, I'm surprised that more pro athletes aren't $cientologists.

The ongoing controversies involving the Church and its critics include:

The Gabriel Williams sexual abuse case.

Scientology's harassment and litigious actions against its critics and enemies.

Some critics charge Scientology with being a cult of personality, with much emphasis placed on the alleged accomplishments of its founder.

Scientologists claim that government files, such as those from the FBI, are loaded with forgeries and other false documents detrimental to Scientology, but have never substantiated this accusation.

Unexplained deaths of Scientologists, most notably Lisa McPherson, allegedly due to mistreatment by other members.

Scientology's disconnection policy, in which members are encouraged to cut off all contact with friends or family members critical of the Church.

Criminal activities by Scientologists, both those committed for personal gain (Reed Slatkin, others) and those committed on behalf of the Church and directed by Church officials (Operation Snow White, Operation Freakout, Fair Game, and others).

Claims of brainwashing and mind control.

Use of high-pressure sales tactics to obtain money from members.

Lobbying search engines such as Google and Yahoo to omit any webpages that are critical of Scientology from their search engines (and in Google's case, AdSense), or at least the first few search pages (now however, a search for Scientology on Google and Yahoo brings up this page, with both critical and official Scientology websites).

Differing accounts of L. Ron Hubbard's life, in particular accounts of Hubbard discussing his intent to start a religion for profit. [9]

This last criticism is referenced, among other places, in a May 1980 Reader's Digest article, which quotes Hubbard, "If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology#C...y_and_criticism

Sounds like a legitimate religion to me!

I am gonna miss Chef, I mean come on, doesn't he see that they have made fun of probably every major religion this earth beleives in. Its all in good fun and how can you take it that seriously, i mean i am the harshest of the harsh being a catholic and I you gotta take that show with a grain of salt. Some of my favorites religion episodes:

John Smith Mormon episode (Dumb Da Da Da Dumb)

or

Critter Christmas (oh man this one was horrible, BLOOD ORGY BLOOD ORGY)

and of course the In the Closet episode, I think the whole point of that episode was to say "Tom Cruise come out of the closet"

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 14, 2006 -> 08:07 PM)
I am personally protestant, however I am a fan of any religion that teaches good morals and has a sound base.  One of my best friends is actually muslim and she has better morals and is a better person than most people at my own church.And with that said, scientology, a fake cult with no base and no followers other than the crazy in Hollywood who have no morals, can suck my dick and the sooner it dies the better.

You make that sound as if its surprising lol?

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
Here is a list of the Celebrity nut-jobs:

http://www.scientology-kills.org/celebrities/celebrities.htm

I guess this explains why Parker Lewis has vanished.

My favorite quote from that site.

"a  religion that teaches of Xenu, evil head of the Galactic Confederation" who  "flew people to Teegeeack (Earth) 75-million years ago in space ships, chained  them to volcanos and blew them up with hydrogen bombs, releasing exploded  'thetas'T that are now the source of most human suffering."

Sounds like Mr. Spock has influenced these sheep more than their parents.

These people are stupid

Edited by southsideirish71

Our (sexy) neighbor is a lifelong Scientologist.

My roommate and our friend found this out over brunch with her a few months back, but only after a 15 minutes worth of quality snarking on Scientology which was one of if not the most awkward moments of my adult life.

She still insists she doesn't believe in aliens, but she comes and hangs out with us at our place all the time and doesn't inquire about our thetin levels.

QUOTE(Drew @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 04:02 AM)
She still insists she doesn't believe in aliens, but she comes and hangs out with us at our place all the time and doesn't inquire about our thetin levels.

I believe in aliens, and I'm not a Scientologist. I'm not saying that they have been here, but with as large as space is, it's crazy to think there isn't life out there someplace else.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 09:00 AM)
I believe in aliens, and I'm not a Scientologist. I'm not saying that they have been here, but with as large as space is, it's crazy to think there isn't life out there someplace else.

....cuckoo.....cuckoo......cuckoo......

:P :lol:

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 10:00 AM)

I am with you. That is actually the exact wording I have used many times. If you look at each star in the sky and think about how many planets could be surrounding each star, the possibility that life exists elsewhere just has to go up.

And who knows if they have been here or not, I think that is really inconsequential. If we are so smart and havent been able to reach out and find another planet that could inhabit life, what makes us think that other races havent had the same pitfalls?

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 10:28 AM)
Well, that's one hell of a twist to the story.

I thought this was kind of disturbing...

But it’s hard to know anything since Hayes, like Katie Holmes, is constantly monitored by a Scientologist representative most of the time.

Does the Church of Scientology stalk all of their members?