To the moderators

Texsox

As I was up to my eyeballs with a couple volunteer projects and other s*** that I never get thanked for, I realized I hadn't taken the time to thank the listowners and moderators of this fine forum for all their time and effort. As a way out of town Sox fan, starved for info and fellow fans to comiserate with, this has been a great place to visit.

And no, I'm not even in a 12 step program :D

I am just a minor moderator here, all credit goes to the guys who set this site up, and I agree with you, they did a wonderful job, and I really love this site - Jason, Mario, Mike, Alex, Mark - am I forgetting anyone - if so I apologise but thanks to everyone who put this place together

I am just a minor moderator here, all credit goes to the guys who set this site up, and I agree with you, they did a wonderful job, and I really love this site - Jason, Mario, Mike, Alex, Mark - am I forgetting anyone - if so I apologise but thanks to everyone who put this place together

What the f*** vinny?

Why am i last on that list?

My feelings are definitely hurt, and considering I will soon be the CEO of this very board......... bad move. ;) :D

What the f*** vinny?

Why am i last on that list?

My feelings are definitely hurt, and considering I will soon be the CEO of this very board......... bad move.  ;)  :D

saved the best for last!

age before beauty!

now what do I say to the other guys when they complain about the order of names - :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

My feelings are definitely hurt, and considering I will soon be the CEO of this very board......... bad move.  ;)  :D

by the way, I thought the CEO of the JG Fan club would have been all over the boards last night celebrating -- :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

yes you guys do do a great job here and much thanks is in order.....you guys do a great job keeping all the inmates in order here.....lol.... ;)

And no, I'm not even in a 12 step program

with the way this season has gone thus far,were gonna need one before the all star break.. :lol:

yes you guys do do a great job here and much thanks  is in order.....you guys do a great job keeping all the inmates in order here.....lol.... ;)

with the way this season has gone thus far,were gonna need one before the all star break.. :lol:

I wonder if we can get a group discount?

"oh you're the Sox fans, right this way"

Guest hotsoxchick1
They'd get a lot more people at sleep-over night if they'd sell it as a group pshychological meeting.

ya think blue cross blue shield would cover it under my medical insurance plan???? lol....wonder if i can write it off on my taxes??? get gallas on the phone i see a way of making back my money for the tickets........ :lol:

They'd get a lot more people at sleep-over night if they'd sell it as a group pshychological meeting.

I'd be interested in going if it didn't cost $500 for two people! For that much money there better be more than sleeping going on if you know what I mean...

ya think blue cross blue shield would cover it under my medical insurance plan???? lol....wonder if i can write it off on my taxes??? get gallas on the phone i see a way of making back my money for the tickets........ :lol:

The cost of the sleepover IS a tax write off. 100% of it. It goes to charity.

The cost of the sleepover IS a tax write off. 100% of it. It goes to charity.

which is why the grandson and I are doing it - nice tax write off plus he will have everlasting memories of sleeping over at Comiskey with me long after I am dead and gone - what price on that?

which is why the grandson and I are doing it - nice tax write off plus he will have everlasting memories of sleeping over at Comiskey with me long after I am dead and gone - what price on that?

Absolutely! $500 is a very nice write off. Could be the difference in having to pay for some.

Oh.. no price tag. The memories are well worth the $$, imo.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah but i need more for my medical write off... i want to carry it there...... i got my donation quota filled for the year thanks to soxfest..... :D

Absolutely! $500 is a very nice write off. Could be the difference in having to pay for some.

Oh.. no price tag. The memories are well worth the $$, imo.

makes the difference for me every year, donating the unused tickets to the Boys and Girls club (I even claim Sox Split - save those raffle tickets!), but then I give a hell of a lot to the church too but as a single dude I need every tax write off that I can get and my Sox charities giving has taken me from being a payor to a payee in April :)

yeah but i need more for my medical write off... i want to carry it there...... i got my donation quota filled for the year thanks to soxfest.....  :D

You can have as much on the charitable deduction line as you have receipts for. It all does the same thing in reducing your liability. I have at least $2K on average every year.

yeah but i need more for my medical write off... i want to carry it there...... i got my donation quota filled for the year thanks to soxfest.....  :D

can you claim going to see the Sox as medically necessary to reduce stress?

Oh, probably not :bang since the past 2.2 seasons have been nothing but stresss :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
You can have as much on the charitable deduction line as you have receipts for. It all does the same thing in reducing your liability. I have at least $2K on average every year.

yeah but my medical is where im lacking... i need more money spent there so if i could actually find a way to get the sleep over as a medical expense(group session) then im all set..... believe me i have tons on the charity thing... soxfest, the splits when i do them, and of course all the amvets, cancer society, ymca, and a few others things i donate to on a yearly basis....

cw my stress level actually goes up when i even think of going to watch a game......grrr.. maybe ill have a heart attack at the park and sue the crap out of jr for ownership of the team lol........