Futurama gets the Axe

southsider2k5

At least 'the Pitts' is gone too. That show annoyed the hell out of me.

As for Futurama, I enjoyed the early episodes, the later ones, just seemed a little boring.

I will miss the Drew Carey show, and whose line is it anyway. I enjoyed both of those shows. At least the Drew Carey Show has reruns airing on at least 50 other networks, and I can watch those old British 'whose line is it anyways' on comedy central.

I liked that Drew Carey show and Whos Line Is It Anyway. The Cleveland part wasnt cool but I could live with it. And on Whos Line they once did that thing where one guy would sit at a table and the other guy sat behind him and used his hands to make ice cream for the guy sitting down. They did a really good job coordinating it tho, the sitter would look the other guys fingers and stuff. I also liked Just Shoot Me, which got the axe... :angry:

At least 'the Pitts' is gone too.  That show annoyed the hell out of me. 

As for Futurama, I enjoyed the early episodes, the later ones, just seemed a little boring.

I will miss the Drew Carey show, and whose line is it anyway.  I enjoyed both of those shows.  At least the Drew Carey Show has reruns airing on at least 50 other networks, and I can watch those old British 'whose line is it anyways' on comedy central.

The Pitts SUCKED big time. I am so glad that show is gone. I was really sad to see who's line get cancelled. Although the English version was much better.

I will miss the Drew Carey show, and whose line is it anyway.  I enjoyed both of those shows.  At least the Drew Carey Show has reruns airing on at least 50 other networks, and I can watch those old British 'whose line is it anyways' on comedy central.

The Pitts SUCKED big time. I am so glad that show is gone. I was really sad to see who's line get cancelled. Although the English version was much better.

What was the Pitts? I never saw that show...

A failed Sunday night Fox show. It sucked worse than Rick White out of the pen. :lol:

A failed Sunday night Fox show. It sucked worse than Rick White out of the pen. :lol:

OK, that sums it up... :lol:

I'm loving my family guy dvd. Family guy whenever I want to see it. Plus I missed so many episodes cause I never knew what damn time the show was on (Stupid ass fox for changing the show around a million times).

PITTS was way lame and its no shock futurama was gone. Funny first two seasons, maybe 3, then got lame.

Well.... have you watched Drew Carey lately? Well, don't feel too bad, noone else has. The show lost a lot when that chick went to ER.

Futurama wasn't cancelled so much as a mutual discussion to end production after a fifth season.

I wish they would bring FG back. Maybe Cartoon Network will make more?

Here's some info for you guys, they don't not call me 'Hollywood' for nothing :D

Drew Carey is NOT cancelled, it's on hiatus until the summer when it returns for the 200th(?) episode starting June 25.

Whose line is also on hiatus, but it's fate has yet to be determined.

And finally as another f*** YOU to FOX... Family Guy Has been beating Leno in males 18-24 consistantly, and the DVD has sold over 400,000 copies

Family Guy Takes On All

Here's some info for you guys, they don't not call me 'Hollywood' for nothing :D

Drew Carey is NOT cancelled, it's on hiatus until the summer when it returns for the 200th(?) episode starting June 25.

And finally as another f*** YOU to FOX... Family Guy Has been beating Leno in males 18-24 consistantly, and the DVD has sold over 400,000 copies

Family Guy Takes On All

And you know all this without taking you're SAT's! :lol:

Family Guy Takes On All

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Family Guy Takes On All

SAT'S dont make ya smart they make ya prove if ya smart

BE GOOD

Well.... have you watched Drew Carey lately? Well, don't feel too bad, noone else has. The show lost a lot when that chick went to ER.

She didn't go to ER, she is on SCRUBS

Heck I had a feeling Futurama was going to get canned when they aired the show like once a month.

Of the few shows I watched this year, I think evert single one got canned.

The networks are out to get me :ph34r: