Sox vs Rox 3/15 Official Game Thread

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 12:57 PM)
He didn't top 93 mph last time I saw him on tv.  Hopefully he's just working on stuff.

I believe last time he was asked about that he basically said it was spring and the velocity would come.

Can anyone take a look at his arm angle? Is he dropping his arm more than usual while pitching or anything? That'd be a really bad sign.

QUOTE(RegionSox @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 03:02 PM)
It looked he was throwing the same pitch everytime

If you see something like that and he looks like s***, I dont worry because its just a pitcher working on a specific pitch. If you see the whole asortment and the guy is laboring, and has a few more like that then we can worry.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 03:04 PM)
The bullpen is a worry regardless of what Bobby just did.  Hermanson looks like he's done and the second lefties are terrible.  That's two potential holes in our bullpen.

And? What does that have to do with Bobby Jenks and the inning he just pitched?

QUOTE(RegionSox @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 01:08 PM)
I think he was working on some kind of offspeed pitch.  I hope to god to never see it again

If he could throw something at about 90-91 for a strike half the time, combined with that 99+ express, that 91 mph pitch would still be damn hard for people to pick up, and it would make it even harder for them to just say "I'm gonna sit back and hope he throws me a curve".