US Cellular in new sitcom

BigSqwert

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 11:05 PM)
It obviously wasn't USCF.

I was pretty sure that it was Anahiem (Left field looked like ANA, and they appeared to have the ANA dugout suites) until they panned out. There were clearly lines on the field for a football game.

Thanks a lot. Now you're probably going to tell me there's no such thing as santa claus.

:crying

It was Anahiem.

And the airport shots with the plane in the background - was at LAX.

What's even funnier is I know EXACTLY what building that was shot in, and every time I see that damn 747-100 sitting out behind it with "KALITTA AIR" on it, I about laugh myself to death. I used to work for the company that had that plane before Kalitta had it. As a matter of fact that could be the one we played football in while waiting for an ice storm to clear up. :lolhitting

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 10:41 PM)
It was Anahiem.

And the airport shots with the plane in the background - was at LAX.

What's even funnier is I know EXACTLY what building that was shot in, and every time I see that damn 747-100 sitting out behind it with "KALITTA AIR" on it, I about laugh myself to death.  I used to work for the company that had that plane before Kalitta had it.  As a matter of fact that could be the one we played football in while waiting for an ice storm to clear up.  :lolhitting

Can you explain the football marking on the field then? That was the only thing that led me to question where the baseball scene was filmed.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 01:27 AM)
I hope the show bombs. For no other reason than one of the main character's interacts with the blonde haired kid from Eurotrip. I can't knowingly support a show where that moron is featured for even several seconds.

How do you watch any TV then? :bang

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 01:27 AM)
I hope the show bombs. For no other reason than one of the main character's interacts with the blonde haired kid from Eurotrip. I can't knowingly support a show where that moron is featured for even several seconds.

You know, I feel the same way about the smart kid from Roadtrip that smokes a lot of weed. He was kind of funny in roadtrip, but I saw him on some sitcom and realized that character is his only schtick.

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 06:25 AM)
All that matters is they said comiskey park and the scrubs weren't metioned.......and there was about a second clip of millenium park.

He did have a Cubs hat on during the show though. My wife looks at me and says "that's it, you can never watch the show again". I laughed.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 06:06 AM)
Can you explain the football marking on the field then? That was the only thing that led me to question where the baseball scene was filmed.

Hmm, I really thought it was Anahiem based on the seating arrangement, but I didn't pay THAT close of attention.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 08:03 AM)
You know, I feel the same way about the smart kid from Roadtrip that smokes a lot of weed.  He was kind of funny in roadtrip, but I saw him on some sitcom and realized that character is his only schtick.

...wait a second...you mean...THESE PEOPLE ARE FAKING IT IN THESE MOVIES AND STUFF!?!

Well, I guess it's time to tear down my Benji posters.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 12:27 AM)

Thats not the blond kid from roadtrip, its Lloyd from the prequel of Dumb and Dumber.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 03:16 PM)
Actually, we're both wrong. I searched IMDB, and the character in question is Eric Christian Olsen. He was never in Eurotrip. The actor in Eurotrip--Jacob Pitts--looks exactly like him, though.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0356150/Ss/...ath_key=0356150

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2165/E...ric%20Christian

Now there's a problem--two people who play equally annoying characters exist in this world.

Its the kid from dumb and dumberer right?

Or not another teen movie, I cant recall which one.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 02:41 PM)
He did have a Cubs hat on during the show though.  My wife looks at me and says "that's it, you can never watch the show again".  I laughed.

Must have missed that.....

Damnit, now I dont know what to do......

Ok never watching it again, obviously the writers on the show have never been to Chicago. I will not support something that doesn't represent Chicago as it is. Just like the resturant out here called "Old Chicago" or as I like to call it FO Chicago....everytime I see the commercial about thier "Chicago Style deep dish" I want to throw the remote at my TV. Looks exactly like the pan pizza at pizzahut.