Bob Hope 100 years old today

southsider2k5

100......... that's old........... :cheers

I wonder if any one here would want to live to 100 or older, or just live into your 80 years or whatever and die..Me?? I want to live forever...chop off my head and pop it on an other body...take out my brain and create a cyborg GASHWOUND..don't care...I must live long enough to see the flying car!!!!!

I wonder if any one here would want to live to 100 or older, or just live there 80 years or whatever and die..Me?? I want to live forever...chop off my head and pop it on an other body...take out my brain and create a cyborg GASHWOUND..don't care...I must live long enough to see the flying car!!!!!

I wanna die when im in my 80s.......

I wonder if any one here would want to live to 100 or older, or just live there 80 years or whatever and die..Me?? I want to live forever...chop off my head and pop it on an other body...take out my brain and create a cyborg GASHWOUND..don't care...I must live long enough to see the flying car!!!!!

I wanna die when im in my 80s.......

I see you dying much earlier....by unnatural causes :P

How do I know this? Cause of your big mouth someone is gonna snap one day. hunt you down and throw you in with the fishes.. :D :)

Bob The Death Pool Spoiler is 100 today...Does this mean he gets a b-day lapdance from Katie Hepburn?

wonder if any one here would want to live to 100 or older, or just live into your 80 years or whatever and die..Me?? I want to live forever...

Living forever? Now that's what I call pure hell, I am suspicious of Heaven for that very reason....Nah, I hope to make it into my late 70's (provided I am not a vegetable, is not a burden to anyone and get to enjoy the spoils of my life and the high wisdom of old age.) At the end, to quote Smarm Maher, I'd rather have 60 Sammy Davis Hr years than 120 Kenneth Starr ones...Very true.

I'm 28 right now. Something tells me that I might have to try to make it to 100 to see the White Sox even make it to a World Series let alone win one  :headbang

I turned nine the month they were in the WS. Thought it was the first of many. The joke was on me. :headbang

I don't put a number on when I want to go.

I figure that I'd like to check out when every part of life becomes work.

When breathing hurts, and walking hurts, and getting up from bed takes a half-hour, and I need my food processed cuz I can't chew the s***, and going to the bathroom becomes a team sport....check, please.

I don't know what's "out there", but at that point, it has to be better than the daily grind.