How's your bracket?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn everyone's bracket is completely destroyed before the Elite 8. If anybody still has all four final four teams alive, they are god. What really sucks for me is that our pool for money is basically over and I'm going to get 3rd and be one point off of winning money. f***ing West Virginia celebrating and not playing defense...If they would have won, I would have gotten first. Last year, if Illinois won versus UNC I would have won a 50 person pool and $200, but instead I was the last person out of the money. Kind of sucks for it being the second straight year just missing winning it. :angry:

So last night, I start jumping up and down and screaming when Pittsnogle hit the three to tie it, and then as soon as Texas won it at the buzzer I turned off the tv, shut down the computer and went to bed being pissed off. Now I am happy because UConn is going to lose and they hit a three to tie it and Washington doesn't answer. :(

I can't wait to get to Tuscon tomorrow.