Snakes on a Plane: Official Thread

KipWellsFan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
You just have to wonder, what went through samuel L's head when he agreed to do this crap. I hope it was $ signs.

There's another thread about this where the story, I believe, was that he looked at the title and immediately said yes.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 02:26 AM)
I was actually hoping it would look cornier...

i don't know, i didn't want them to realize what ajoke this was before ending filming...i hope its just naturally terrible...anyone seen shark attack three? I want it to be that bad. I laughed so hard at the trailer that i doubt i won't have at least 15 lols in this movie...

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 11:31 PM)
dark horizons reports that it was a leaked teaser....with incomplete CGI.  They said the actual trailer will be in a month or so.

yeah i heard this too...

Oh well...it will still be badass!!!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 09:50 AM)
Wait a second...this is a REAL movie??? The title is so stupid, and everything I have seen on it has looked so stupid, that I have been thinking this was just another internet joke. But this is REAL!?!

It's amazing how the Internet can hype and popularize complete garbage.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 01:02 AM)
It's amazing how the Internet can hype and popularize complete garbage.

Do you REALLY not understand that its being hyped BECAUSE Its complete garbage? It's all a big joke man. They made a serious movie with this premise and people are laughing at how stupid not only the title, but the hilarity of whose casted. I don't know how you don't understand this.

QUOTE(bmags @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 07:33 PM)
Do you REALLY not understand that its being hyped BECAUSE Its complete garbage? It's all a big joke man.  They made a serious movie with this premise and people are laughing at how stupid not only the title, but the hilarity of whose casted. I don't know how you don't understand this.

What I do understand is that the studio is using people like you to hype a stupid movie over the Internet for free publicity and to increase their box office receipts. What I don't understand is why you allow them to.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 05:08 PM)
This has the potential to be as bad as Plan 9.

Or maybe Weekend at Bernie's 2.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 04:36 AM)
What I do understand is that the studio is using people like you to hype a stupid movie over the Internet for free publicity and to increase their box office receipts.  What I don't understand is why you allow them to.

Or maybe Weekend at Bernie's 2.

i bet this movie is anti-bush too!

This movie is going to be a timeless masterpiece. I can't wait.

And for those who feel the need to b**** and moan IN EVERY SINGLE f***ING THREAD, please, stop yourselves just this once. Recognize legendary filmmaking when you see it. I wasn't alive when "Gone With The Wind" came out, but this has to be like the next best thing.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 06:21 AM)
This movie is going to be a timeless masterpiece.  I can't wait.

And for those who feel the need to b**** and moan IN EVERY SINGLE f***ING THREAD, please, stop yourselves just this once.  Recognize legendary filmmaking when you see it.  I wasn't alive when "Gone With The Wind" came out, but this has to be like the next best thing.

don't even compare that trash "gone with the wind" to snakes on a plane.