Cool Jenks Pic

NYSox35

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
Funny to spread bulls*** rumors and inuendo..

Stellar sense of humor ya got there.

Well why should he care? Its not like someone is taking random pictures and making bulls*** stories up about him.....

QUOTE(NYSox35 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 12:04 AM)
Thanks for the lecture...

I posted the pic b/c I thought it was funny and so did some other soxtalk members based on replies to my posting.

Lighten up

Yeah I sure need to lighten up. Since I am the moral compass of soxtalk. :rolly

I fail to see what is so funny about a baseball player taking a picture with an attractive woman. :huh

If you're so excited by it maybe you should go out in the backyard with a mitt and ball, practice really really hard, and if your lucky in a few years maybe that can be you in that pic.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
Funny to spread bulls*** rumors and inuendo..

Stellar sense of humor ya got there.

What is the rumor or inuendo of my picture... here is what it says on the site, "The original caption? "jamie, bobby jenks & me....reserve. thanx for the drinks all night bobby you lush.""

I fail to see what bulls*** I spread. It's a picture of Bobby and two girls. Enlighten me please...

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 09:33 AM)
Yeah I sure need to lighten up. Since I am the moral compass of soxtalk.  :rolly

I fail to see what is so funny about a baseball player taking a picture with an attractive woman.  :huh

If you're so excited by it maybe you should go out in the backyard with a mitt and ball, practice really really hard, and if your lucky in a few years maybe that can be you in that pic.

I got a kick out of the picture because I've never seen Bobby in anything other than a Sox uniform, or around anyone other than Sox players and coaches. For those of you that have, I apologize. I just don't like the way people tell people what they can and can't post on here (assuming it is within reason, and I think this particular picture is).

Thanks for the thought, but I'm 25 and Baseball is not even one of my two best sports...

QUOTE(NYSox35 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 01:51 PM)
What is the rumor or inuendo of my picture... here is what it says on the site, "The original caption? "jamie, bobby jenks & me....reserve. thanx for the drinks all night bobby you lush.""

I fail to see what bulls*** I spread.  It's a picture of Bobby and two girls.  Enlighten me please...

Did ya post it here..? Yep.. you're a spreader.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 03:14 PM)
Did ya post it here..? Yep.. you're a spreader.

Ok, I'm not getting into a ridiculous, childish game with you.

Yes, I spread a picture of Bobby having a good time.

Guilty As Charged!

Arrest me Soxtalk Police!

QUOTE(NYSox35 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 02:40 PM)
Ok, I'm not getting into a ridiculous, childish game with you.

Yes, I spread a picture of Bobby having a good time.

Guilty As Charged!

Arrest me Soxtalk Police!

Smart move.

Save that bulls*** for the other Sox sites that get hard on's for it. It's stupid bulls***. Take 5 minutes to look over the site and you'll see that it's business from March to October around here.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 03:43 PM)
Smart move.

Save that bulls*** for the other Sox sites that get hard on's for it. It's stupid bulls***. Take 5 minutes to look over the site and you'll see that it's business from March to October around here.

Thanks for the tip...I've been around here a while, though I don't post often.

Post police is part of the reason why I don't.

At least the season is nearly here.

QUOTE(NYSox35 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
Thanks for the tip...I've been around here a while, though I don't post often.

Post police is part of the reason why I don't.

At least the season is nearly here.

Thanks for the return tip. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your posts..

Yeah, it's all business on this site starting in March ... first we talk about whether or not a player smokes and then we talk about which guys have hair plugs and when they got 'em ... intense important insider stuff

:D

:lolhitting

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 08:21 AM)
Philandering.. good grief  :headshake . They were pictures of AJ with fans in the Westin bar. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. We were sitting 3 seats from him. The girls took pictures with him, Jon, Ozzie, Paul, etc, etc... then left.

nope, you are mistaken.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 01:03 PM)
Wow, Bobby has massive hands. I bet he could dunk easily if he weighed a few less pounds, maybe he can anyways, who knows.

I shook his hand and I swear they are as big as my head. His fingers look like polish sausages.