Wite heres your Dolphins sig

T R U

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 04:36 PM)
FWIW, in an interview this weekend, he said he'll be wearing #8 this year.

Im well aware of this, but changing the numbers is beyond my ability right now.. otherwise I would have done it :P

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 04:32 PM)
Alright Wite, I finally made it for you.. Hope you enjoy this, because youll be seein it all season when Culpepper is rollin all over the AFC East and ESPECIALLY those Buffalo losers..

witesig.jpg

awesome signature dude... anyway to make me one for my madden league.. just add Soxpranos in there somewhere .. thks

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
What team? Miami?

Yes, Big Dolphin fan. The one on top rocks , if you can just put my name in there somewhere.. or one with Ronnie Brown would be cool as well.. pretty much anything you can come up with will be awesome.. thanks T R U

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 04:12 PM)
Yes, Big Dolphin fan.  The one on top rocks , if you can just put my name in there somewhere..  or one with Ronnie Brown would be cool as well.. pretty much anything you can come up with will be awesome.. thanks T R U

Awesome, its a pleasure to help out a fellow Dolphin fan.. Ill see what I can put together

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 05:36 PM)
Thank you .... I make a game every year in Dec.    Dolphins fan for life.

Im gettin tickets when they come to Houston, the only other Dolphins game ive seen was when they beat the Oilers in the Astrodome

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 07:00 PM)
Im gettin tickets when they come to Houston, the only other Dolphins game ive seen was when they beat the Oilers in the Astrodome

Cool, best one I seen was Broncos vs Phins .. Monday night.. we were down and came back and beat Elway and the Broncos. Was pretty cool, got to see Elway and Marino on the same field, loudest game I have ever been to by far.

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
Cool, best one I seen  was Broncos vs Phins .. Monday night.. we were down and came back and beat Elway and the Broncos. Was pretty cool, got to see Elway and Marino on the same field, loudest game I have ever been to by far.

Haha yeah I remember watching that game, that was when the Brocnos were like 13-1 or something at the time

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 30, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)
Ah I forgot, Ill do it right now while im sittin here..

I must say.. very good for putting something together that quick... with some more time my next sig should be outsating! :P thanks TRU , looks great.. like the " What can Brown do for you" Slogan.