World Series DVD

Colorado Sox Fan

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 12:45 PM)
is there going to be a dvd set of ALL the playoff games? obviously the world series was the most important series but  i found the angels, red sox games more exciting(maybe with the exception of ws game 2) ?

:gosox1:

There were some put out on Ebay a while ago, but those were not "official", and they do not show up anymore.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 12:31 PM)
Also, this DVD will be in stores next Tuesday, March the 28th.

Someone near and dear to my heart wanted me to tell all the good folks at Soxtalk that it will be going for $54 at Best Buy.

If I had to guess...it will be even cheaper at Fry's in Downers Grove. I'll post when I find out.

Just received my copy today! Watching Game 3 as we speak.

I am no DVD expert, but I am dissapointed in that it doesn't appear to be widescreen. Well it is Widescreen, but it doesn't take up the full screen like most of the widescreen movies.

Other than that, it's pretty much a lost weekend!

Endymion

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/dd...ll.jsp?cat=ps05

You can download all the Sox post season games right here for a mere $3.95 apiece. I've downloaded a couple of games (ALDS #1 and ALCS #5)

After you download them you can burn them to a CD and watch them on your computer. The quality isn't exactly great, the pixels are spread out a bit when you go full screen, but it's defnitely passable or adequate to watch.

Also the games are unedited, THE COMMERCIALS ARE STILL IN THERE! I guess the advertisers offset the cost of the games.