How to spot a conservative... they grow up a whiny

jasonxctf

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 02:36 PM)
i was about to say the same thing. these responses seem to fit the study well.  :D

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 04:42 PM)
do you still beat your wife?

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 10:30 AM)
:puke

oh please, grow a pair will ya.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 07:22 PM)

sorry i hurt your feelings Nside Sox. :crying

beat your wife came also as a joke and i'm sure even sam clemens took it that way. it's a leading question, no doubt.

the bottom one came after...

"The fact that someone saw fit to post this crap is what happens to be ridiculous. The responses to it are justified. It's garbage. "

and...

QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 04:54 AM)

The fact that someone saw fit to post this crap is what happens to be ridiculous. The responses to it are justified. It's garbage.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 01:32 PM)
sorry i hurt your feelings Nside Sox.  :crying

beat your wife came also as a joke and i'm sure even sam clemens took it that way. it's a leading question, no doubt.

the bottom one came after...

"The fact that someone saw fit to post this crap is what happens to be ridiculous. The responses to it are justified. It's garbage. "

and...

QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 04:54 AM)

The fact that someone saw fit to post this crap is what happens to be ridiculous.  The responses to it are justified.  It's garbage.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK then. You egged them on, they responded, and you acted surprised. Just didn't want you to think these people were complaining for no reason. Believe what you want.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 05:19 PM)
You had a reason for posting this garbage.  It portrayed conservatives in a less than favorable light, and that was all the reason you needed.  When you can post something that is meaningful and substantial, we will give it the proper respect.  When you post crap, you get no respect.  So, grow a brain will ya?

wow i had no idea you were that sore that one time in your life you cried and called for mommy. This was posted/discussed in a lot of places and in a lot of places people just laughed it off and moved on... but no sir YASNY HAS NEVER CRIED IN HIS LIFE EVERYONE ...and he will dick cheney anyone that claims otherwise...

QUOTE(bmags @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 02:39 PM)
wow i had no idea you were that sore that one time in your life you cried and called for mommy. This was posted/discussed in a lot of places and in a lot of places people just laughed it off and moved on... but no sir YASNY HAS NEVER CRIED IN HIS LIFE EVERYONE ...and he will dick cheney anyone that claims otherwise...

This post is a great example of why nobody votes for liberals anymore.

QUOTE(bmags @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 07:51 PM)
no he's right, apparantly conservatives attract the irrationally sensitive folk in america these days.

The more spelling and grammatical errors you make, the more Republican votes go into the ballot box. Keep up the good work! :lolhitting