Game Thread - Sox vs. Rockies (2:05 p.m. CT)

SSH2005

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 02:26 PM)
I really hope that Hawk isn't still blowing KW every game of the regular season like he has done so far in these ST games.  Yes Hawk, KW did a great job.  WE KNOW!!!

Thats my point about calling us the Defending World Champs...all the time. It is music to my ears, like everyone else, but by about July I think I will have my fill of Hawk reminding me of that fact.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 03:24 PM)
mlb.com owns exclusive rights to internet broadcasts of baseball.

Ya but some teams stations come in when you go to thegamelive.com like the twins which is awesome cause we play them so much and just yesterday I got the Padres Network for free but not today no rockies :crying

As DJ mentioned, I like Gload's approach to LHP. Two years ago when he had stellar numbers against lefthanders I thought it may have been a fluke, but watching him with extended AB's this spring it's obvious he's comfortable.

Sweeney is another player who doesn't appear overwhelmed by LHP. Not to the degree Jacque Jones is, atleast--which is basically "I can't hit s*** from a left hander"

QUOTE(Aderal @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 03:32 PM)
Ya but some teams stations come in when you go to thegamelive.com like the twins which is awesome cause we play them so much and just yesterday I got the Padres Network for free but not today no rockies :crying

Maybe for spring training, but they can't do it for the regular season for sure.