I won't get excited yet

Flingz

I am glad the sox have played well the last 2 against the best offense in baseball. I think these next 4 (i think its 4) games are gonna be a big part of if we have a chance at turning this around. I think we MUST win this series, not split it in order to say things are looking up. I know it's a weak cleveland team but we will be on the road and we all know how our road record is this season.

Guest hotsoxchick1
As I said yesterday, they don't deserve my excitement.

yeah adam why waste the enegry on them when i would appreciate it more huh........... ;)

yeah adam why waste the enegry on them when i would appreciate it more huh........... ;)

not to get off topic here but does anyone else think that wink smiley looks kinda sickly. I didn't know it was a wink until i just scrolled over it! lol

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm using all my energy chasing my little girl around.

lol..... see how ya are two timer......lol.... how is our baby princess doing these days.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
She's incredible. Even when she's acting up I can't help but have a smile in my heart.

thats how it should be...........glad your happy...just keep these days in mind when she hits 16 and the serious pms kicks in....... ;) lol...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't remind me.

hey i didnt get to the part about the shot gun and the boys hangin around all the time.............lol......... :D