Soxtalk On the Air: Show 3

Chisoxfn

Link to Our PodCast Feed

Direct Link To Download Just Today's Show

For those that want to use our direct feed in Itunes or another feature, you can either click on the very top link and read those instructions or follow mine. Go into your Itunes player (or whatever podcast) and if you are using Itunes go to podcasts and than hit the advanced tab and than subscribe to podcasts.

Enter in this URL

http://www.soxtalk.com/frontpage/html/modules.php?name=Podcast&func=rss&id=&user=&pass=

This week I decided to do a midweek show all by myself. Plus its a little more practice for the start of the season. As usual I appreicate any feedback, comments, and suggestions. Oh and tell me about the sound quality because this was the first time I controlled the podcast.

If anyone has any trouble with our feed, please tell me and we'll take care of it. Also if your prefer to listen to the show streaming (where it doesn't download). Go to http://www.soxtalk.com/frontpage/html/podc...xtalk_show3.mp3

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 07:09 PM)
Good show.

But, what the hell was with the break? :)

I liked the solo aspect of it, but, it wouldn't work all the time. So, hurry back Mario.

I got tired of talking for a bit and needed some rest.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 10:21 PM)
You really need to interview me. Got any plans this weekend?

Ya, not interviewing you :P

Monday I'll be back with Mario. This was more a way for me to get some practice and work on improving, but hopefully whoever listened to it enjoyed it.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 04:50 AM)
I liked the part where you said Boone Logan is a better bullpen option than Javier Vasquez.

:lol:  :bang

We all know you meant Javier LOPEZ..... :D

Also, he called him Logan Boone a couple times but that may have been nerves :drink

Edited by Spiff