Sox Vs. Mariners, 2:05

Balta1701

So, last year, despite 110 wins, I managed to wind up shut out in games that I started the thread.

In the hopes of getting a slightly improved record, I'm starting one here, since even if I keep losing...well, it is still Spring Training.

Freddy Garcia is on the mound for us today, against Jamie Moyer of the M's.

:gosox3:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hi8is @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 02:23 PM)
yeah, i am... dye just flyed out to borchard

=P

they are saying something about reed... which lead me to believe he got seriously injuried.

He's out six weeks with a broken hand I believe.

This is a question for everyone. 

Would you be satisfied or disappointed if Anderson has a rookie season equal to Reeds rookie season?

You have to remember that Reed was one of the best defensive CF'ers in entire MLB last season. His offense was disappointing but I sure wouldn't mind Anderson matching his defense.

The Borchard trade definately looks good for the Mariners now. Matt Lawton still has to serve that 10 day steroid suspension and I don't think either Lawton or Ibanez can play CF anyways.

Edited by SSH2005

100 % agreed

I think AROW or Reed should have picked up a gold glove last year instead of Hunter

And Anderson could put up the same numbers as Reed with a lot more power...

.254 AVG / .322 OBP / .352 SLG / .675 OPS

I could see Anderson putting up a similar AVG and OBP but blowing away Reed's SLG. Meanwhile, Anderson makes me look bad. :D

Edited by SSH2005