Sox Vs. Mariners, 2:05

Balta1701

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for the signature size reminder again, some of these sigs are really huge and take up too much of the page.

I think you can actually disable signatures and avatars in your profile if you don't want to see them. Threads do get a bit tough to read with big ones.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 05:34 PM)
I think you can actually disable signatures and avatars in your profile if you don't want to see them.

don't start on that....that was already talked about, yes it's true, but its not a winning argument :bang

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 04:44 PM)
It just seems so painful for Hermanson to pitch.  I can't see how his back's going to get any better, as it's been like 8 months since his back started to bother him.  I think the back problem really hurts his follow-through, which prevents him from getting any movement on his splitter and flattens out his slider.

This is correct. the back problem will not allow for full trunk flexion. This does not allow him to finish off his pitches. He will lose velocity and usually leave pitches up in the zone. If he can learn to compensate by flexing more at the hip instead of his spine he may be able to work through it.

QUOTE(ptatc @ Mar 25, 2006 -> 04:40 AM)
This is correct. the back problem will not allow for full trunk flexion. This does not allow him to finish off his pitches. He will lose velocity and usually leave pitches up in the zone. If he can learn to compensate by flexing more at the hip instead of his spine he may be able to work through it.

In best Hawk voice: I luuuuv you, man.

Any physical problem and the call goes out on st: Is there a ptatc in the house?

:cheers :notworthy