Final Four

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 09:33 PM)
Florida-UCLA Championship.  Where's zoom? :P

I'm gonna have to eat a little crow as far as UCLA goes, too. I didn't think they were that good. I didn't think they were deep enough (I was wrong), or that they were experienced enough. We're in for a good one Monday.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 10:17 PM)
You don't think Monday's game will be competitive?  That's what I mean when I say it's gonna be a good one.

Gotcha.

I'm just referring to the fact that there have been several competitive games in this tourney that would hardly qualify as quality basketball games IMO such as Texas/LSU and Memphis/UCLA. There just seems to be very few games in this tourney where both teams played good basketball. That also was indicative of college basketball in general this year so it's not surprising.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 10:23 PM)
Gotcha. 

I'm just referring to the fact that there have been several competitive games in this tourney that would hardly qualify as quality basketball games IMO such as  Texas/LSU and Memphis/UCLA.  There just seems to be very few games in this tourney where both teams played good basketball.  That also was indicative of college basketball in general this year so it's not surprising.

I'm an Illinois fan. Believe me, I know all about ugly basketball. lol. I just hope the game is competitive.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 3, 2006 -> 09:55 PM)
I haven't had this game on for a second yet. 

Opening Day games > this NCAA Championship matchup

same here, i had no interest in watching florida or ucla, i hate florida and since they are pounding on ucla rather watch some baseball

This game is definately folding out as I predicted. Florida is the best TEAM in the country. Uconn may have had the best athletes, but even that is very close, but we know UConn played like individuals, not like a team.

Congrats to Billy Donovan and the Gators and congrats to this UCLA team. They kicked some butt and this is just the beginning of what will become a dominating run at Pauley for the Bruins

it seems like every pre-final four game in this tourney was so exciting, while all the final four/championship games were kind of a dud.

Congrats to Florida, they played outstanding this entire tournament. So solid all around.

Edited by SnB