Prison break

VenomSox

When the execution was about to go down, Lincoln saw a guy in the witness booth who he thought was his dad. He asked Pope what the visitor's name was and it was like W. Thrall, who was the favorite CUBS player of Lincoln and his dad.

The execution didn't go through.

Apparently, some dude snuck into the courthouse and gave the judge some documents that said the victim's autopsy showed a healthy appendix and that the vice president's brother had an appendectomy. Based on this, he pushed the execution back 2 weeks. The two lawyers had the body dug up and examined. Based on the dental records, the dead body IS the vp's brother (the medical examiner might be corrupt though, who knows).

Michael started working on a 2nd plan to escape. Most of the route is good, but for part of it they have to run through the yard. He needed to scout out the route a bit. Sucre has a friend in laundry who lent him a guard uniform.

Michael used the guard uniform to walk around outside and in the psych ward (part of the route). On the way back to the cell, he got kinda cornered by a real guard who was walking around. To avoid being seen, he had to lean against a hot pipe which gave him severe burns on his back shoulder.

During treatment, the Doctor took some cloth fiber out of the burn. She recognized it as belonging to a guard uniform, not a convict uniform. Also, the burn damaged part of his tattoo he needed.

Next week is a big flashback episode about the pasts of various characters and how they got into jail.

Very good episode. I was so worried. For a second, I was thinking that it was over. Lincoln = HE GAWN. Then all the sudden, after the commercial, he is still alive. f***ed up what happened to Michael's back. Probably the most suspenseful 10 minutes at the beginning of a show in a long time.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 27, 2006 -> 09:35 PM)
i would like to know how the woman agent knows the guy who slipped the judge the papers??

I think that may be the guy that Lincoln saw in the room before he almost got executed. The guy he thinks was his dad.

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Mar 27, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
she isn't an agent she works at the company involved in the cover up which I forgot completely how they are involved

i know...it was just easier to say she was an agent instead of the woman who works for the company

From Cynthia Tuner's Cynopsis

Fox has ordered up another season of Prison Break, from 20th Century Fox TV. With its return to primetime in April, Prison Break has thus far averaged a 4.4/12 A18-49 rating on Mondays at 8p. I suppose people can only break out of prison so many times, and that's why next season will focus more on the officials' hunt for prison escapees. Other recent pickups for next year on Fox include Bones, House, The Simpsons (duh), Family Guy and King of the Hill.