Here : picture of the banner

iWiN4PreP

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 10:41 AM)
CAn't wait to see it sunday...and I'll be thinking...too bad Southsider can't see it...but he can...on Comcast Sportsnet...prior to the game...be sure to tune in.  :P

Nothing replaces seeing something in person for the first time, does it?

On that note, I'm still waiting to witness Gage not f***ing something up. :bang :P

Nice...

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...tesox-headlines

Looking out for No. 1

Cleveland slugger Travis Hafner was laughing when he told the Cleveland Plain Dealer he "probably [would] be in the bathroom throwing up" when the White Sox have their World Series ring ceremony April 4 against the Indians.

"We have developed a pretty good rivalry against them," he said. "To open the season against them makes it a little more exciting."

Sox Opening Day starter Mark Buehrle is aware of the target placed on him and his teammates.

"I don't think people are going to come out and think it's a big deal we won last year," Buehrle said. "Last year is over and this is a new year. People may be gunning for us, but we just have to go out and win series."