Spring Break Over

Texsox

I almost forgot what the internet is. I have over 1,000 emails sitting in my in box, but my first dash was here. A three week spring break on South Padre Island almost killed me.

Funniest moment with a Chicago twist.

I am in my favorite out of the way, bay side, tavern. Literally bar, sand, surf. Open air. Usually just the locals. But not this year, the owner hooked up with a tour company and had all you can drink from 12-2 and 5-7 for breakers on their package.

9:00 PM, and two BoSox fans, a Cards fan, a decent Yankme fan, and assorted drunks are making fun of a Chicago guy wearing a Cub cap. This guy is getting nailed from all sides for a long while then pleads, is there anyone from Chicago here?

I am!

Cool. help me out here.

f*** You, ScRubs suck!

Later, feeling bad, I offer a fellow Chicagoan a beer (.75 draft, lets not get carried away)

For a Sox fan, you are an ok guy, what's your name?

Steve Bartman

No s***! What they hell are you doing here?

I had to move, I'm close to Mexico in case I have to hide, some Cub fans are still pissed, I live in a trailer now.

I can't wait until he gets back to Chicago and tells all his buddies he met Steve Bartman during Spring Break. Not to worry, if they track the rumour down, I'll be Tex from Soxtalk :lolhitting

Note to SI. Everyone here knows I am not Steve Bartman

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 09:03 PM)
I almost forgot what the internet is. I have over 1,000 emails sitting in my in box, but my first dash was here. A three week spring break on South Padre Island almost killed me.

Funniest moment with a Chicago twist.

I am in my favorite out of the way, bay side, tavern. Literally bar, sand, surf. Open air. Usually just the locals. But not this year, the owner hooked up with a tour company and had all you can drink from 12-2 and 5-7 for breakers on their package.

9:00 PM, and two BoSox fans, a Cards fan, a decent Yankme fan, and assorted drunks are making fun of a Chicago guy wearing a Cub cap. This guy is getting nailed from all sides for a long while then pleads, is there anyone from Chicago here?

I am!

Cool. help me out here.

f*** You, ScRubs suck!

Later, feeling bad, I offer a fellow Chicagoan a beer (.75 draft, lets not get carried away)

For a Sox fan, you are an ok guy, what's your name?

Steve Bartman

No s***! What they hell are you doing here?

I had to move, I'm close to Mexico in case I have to hide, some Cub fans are still pissed, I live in a trailer now.

:lolhitting That's sweet that he believed you, but i have to ask, do you even look anything like bartman?

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
:lolhitting That's sweet that he believed you, but i have to ask, do you even look anything like bartman?

I don't think he could really see me through the all you can drink beer goggles. But, no, I don't look anything like Bartman.